Dancing Pokemon Trainer Fruit Samurai Gang Wars

General Discussion! Hopefully with 80% less SPAM. X_X;

Re: Dancing Pokemon Trainer Fruit Samurai Gang Wars

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:36 pm

I guess we need to see more of Takatora before we can properly check off Anti-Villains, huh? >_>

Also, people, god damn. As a dude who is not normally into tokusatsu or Kamen Rider? Let me tell you, this show is good. This show is damn good.

However, fucking beware of JUST LIVE MORE! because that shit will NOT LEAVE YOUR HEAD EVER AAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHH JUSTIN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

EDIT: Oh also maybe we can check off Gunservice with the upcoming DJ Gun? >_>

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Postby MasterDJ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:31 am

The DJ: >_> *is already making one cuz fuck you that's why*

JUST SAY NO! JUST LIVE MORE!!!!

>_> This song might be in my driving music list, yes.

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Postby MasterDJ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:39 am

Wait one shitting minute, WE ALREADY HAVE BINGO. Kurokage and Gridon totally backstabbed Baron in their debut fight!

Or what about Hideyasu telling Hase (... *cries*) to go fuck himself after Hase realized his driver was dead?!

Sid killing Hase in front of Kouta and calling it heroic!?

WE HAVE A BINGO YOU SHIT ACKNOWLEDGE IT!!!!!

MasterDJ

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:13 am

omg you're right. JUSTIN. UPDATE THE CARD. WE HAVE A BINGO. CAM'S RIGHT.
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Crescent » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:20 am

Gunservice I've been kinda on the fence about. It can't just be the presence of guns, but specific focus on them in some regard - like detail going into gunplay or loading/reloading or weapon maintenance, or say, a lot of attention to gunplay in a genre you wouldn't expect it in, such as magical girl >_>

We've seen some Yggdrasil mooks with assault rifles, though no real attention to them. And then there's the gun portion of Gaim's sidearm, and while that's received a bit more focus, it's a bit harder to determine gunservice when we get into more "future" weaponry. I guess we'll see with the DJ Gun in a few weeks.

Aaaaand, personally, I've been holding off on any small fry betrayal because I just know there's gonna be some big time backstabbing at some point >__>

But if you guys all consider there to have been Betrayal, I'll go update the card. I am willing to count Kurokage and Gridon immediately turning on Baron instead of helping him. I just see it as more of a simple "double cross" than betrayal - I think betrayal implies more of an existing friendship/comradery. Betrayal's more of a knife to the heart than a kick to the balls.

Though I don't really count Jounichi telling Hase to beat it as betrayal, Cam. It's just more of a turning his back on him in a "fuck you, I'm a prick" sense.

And then the Sid example is just because Sid is a smooth, cold bastard >_> He's basically been the Beat Riders' fucking drug dealer. There was absolutely no pretense that he was ever "on their side".
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby MasterDJ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:38 am

Oh come on, he SOLD Hase the Driver! He may have no been a friend but he was a reliable resource!

What about Mitsuzane and Takatora? Like finding out his big brother was Zangetsu and that he was burning evidence and kicking the shit out of kids wasn't enough?

MasterDJ

Postby Crescent » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Secret, not Betrayal >_> Takatora's just building a wonderful blueprint for a better life via his position at Yggdrasil. Takatora has absolutely no idea that Micchy even hangs with Beat Riders, yet alone is an Armored Rider. It should be really interesting when he finds out.

And again, Sid was a fucking mysterious ass street dancing gang Pokedrug dealer. He was a reliable resource if you had the money. You can't count anything beyond that. I'm sure there are plenty of people on similar terms with their own drug dealers >_>
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:20 pm

PIERRE ALFONSO OREN: KAMEN RIDER OF THE YEAR, ALL YEARS

HE FUCKING BUTT-SLAMMED HIDEYOSHI, I CAN'T EVEN DEAL

Also, if we don't have a bingo yet--which given Takatora I am pretty goddamned sure we do, if he's not an Anti-Villain I don't know what is--then Micchy keeps going closer to that mark. "AS LONG AS I CAN SEE THEM SMILE 8D"

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Crescent » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Micchy is not an anti-villain >_> He's just creepy.

But, yes, Takatora most likely is an anti-villain. He seems to have a noble goal - i.e. possibly saving humanity or some such - just villainous methods (human guinea pigs, killing said guinea pigs, possibly forsaking the entire city, etc).
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:06 pm

I laughed at how Team Baron is now Nuts and a Banana.

So manly.

IT'S SYMBO~~~~LIC~. >_> XD

See... Graham didn't realize the symbolism until I explained it.

"Did you not notice Kaito shoved his banana into the Inves and then his nuts followed up to finish? >_>"
"...........OH GOD I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT."
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:07 pm

I BLAME THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T NOTICE HOW GAY KAITO AND ZACK WERE ON THE FACT THAT PIERRE

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Crescent » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:33 am

This was due for an update >_>

Takatora is indeed the fucking definition of an anti-villain. A super noble/good goal (preventing the extinction of humanity), but super not so cool means (let's kill 6/7ths of the world's population to insure at least some survive).

And Kachidoki's debut with the DJ Gun taking out a swarm of Kurokage like Stallone gunning down some Vietnamese in the 80s I think finally qualifies enough for gunservice >_>

I still refuse to mark betrayal because Jounichi/Hase were just being opportunists and then Jounichi's just a douche. But I do believe the sting of true betrayal will be felt at some point 8D

Edit: Graham reminded me about Corruption >_> I do think an LSD forest that opens up rifts in order to completely overrun a planet's natural environment and the fruit of which turns people into monsters qualifies.
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Crescent » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Awww yeah 8D

BETRAYAL: HAHAHAHAHAHA TOLD YOU that Jounichi and Hase being opportunists and then Jounichi being douchey and ditching Hase would be absolutely nothing. And what do we get? Micchy shooting Kouta in the back because he's compromised Mai's smile. And not only that, but then READYING THE KILL SHOT. Best part is that, as of now, Kouta doesn't even have a clue about Micchy's Betrayal 8D (ALSO AND THEN RYOUMA SETTING TAKATORA THE FUCK UP NEXT WEEK *Betrayal Intensifies* 8D )

Hamartia: This needed to be marked off awhile ago. Y'know, Kouta's whole "I absolutely can't bring myself to kill people... Oh whoops, I actually killed my best friend Because Invess Are People! Zetsubou shita!" >_>

Literary References: And this actually should've been marked ages ago ^^; The Norse mythology in Yggdrasil/Helheim and now increasing helpings of Biblical concepts.

Backstory Episode: Flashbacks in the new ep get this a half-mark. If this was your typical Urobuchi series, pretty much the entire episode would be just about Takatora and be mostly a flashback. That just can't happen in Kamen Rider, though, so the several flashbacks this week will probably be the closest we get.

(EDIT) Utilitarianism: As Graham reminds me, planning to kill 6/7ths of the human population because you can only save 1/7th of them and the rest are liable to become horrible monsters is pretty damn utilitarian <_<

There's still a chance of Alcohol, though as I've mentioned, it should really be replaced with a "Parfait" square for Gaim >_> And the closest we'll get to Severed Heads is probably "eating fruit, turning into a horrible monster, and getting blown the fuck up", which has happened twice now.
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:32 pm

I think it says a lot that, as far as I can see, Gaim has more spaces filled on the Bingo Board than fucking Madoka Magica. XD

Also man I fucking love Pierre. And Takatora.

Micchy, on the other hand. That fucking guy. >_>

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Crescent » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:05 pm

For Graham >_>

Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

"What did I teach you?"

"Y..You are the Duke of Zawame, you're...you're.. A#1..."

"I can't hear you!" [SIPS CRAZY STRAW DANGEROUSLY]

"Y-YOU ARE THE DUKE OF ZAWAME CITY, YOU'RE A#1!!!"

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:31 pm

I have been informed that the Kamen Rider franchise doesn't exist in DU universe. >_> Its niche is filled by the "Hero Guy" franchise (Mighty Guy, Ryukishi Guy, etc.)

Also, the last Hero Guy franchise to get mentioned in a thread was "Uchuu Yuusha Zodiac Guy", which might be related to Fourze maybe a bit.

THEREBY, THE LATEST HERO GUY IS: KUDAMONO YUUSHA SENGOKU GUY. >__> BECAUSE I DECREE IT SO. MWAHAHAHA.

(The one previous was Jujutsuteki Yuusha Sorcerer Guy, which got mixed reviews. Some people were big fans, but others thought it was unoriginal and cribbed hard from Magical Witch Detective. Sengoku Guy, meanwhile, is taking the franchise back to its darker roots! <_<

...God, we're such nerds. XD;;)

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:49 am

I'm starting to think "No Happy Endings" needs marked. >>;

Also, if Parfaits replace alcohol, gay men could replace lesbians. >>; Maybe.

Does "fucking with everyone" lean on the mental rape button a little? :P

Oh, wait, what about killing all those people that way? XD

Man, sports delays. Boooo.

I like baseball, but geh! D8
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Crescent » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:01 am

TIME FOR A POLL!

We need odds on the final boss!

-Micchy
-Redyue
-Roshuo
-Ryouma
-Kaito

I know Banana, after me calling a Kamen Rider Black-style ending ages ago, has seemed to fall out of potential, but I present this.

Micchy and his amazing grip on sanity are probably most people's front runner, especially since we know he's selling his soul to hell in order to get power equal to Kiwami, buuuuuuuuuut it remains unknown if he'll be the actual final boss or if matters with him will be settled before the finale, just as long as that hallucination of Takatora just SHUTS UP. SHUT UP AND STOP BOTHERING MICCHY. YOU'RE DEAD. HE KILLED YOU. STOP GETTING IN THE WAY.
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:32 am

The final boss will be Banana Tart. Or possibly golf, considering how many times we've had golf-related delays. 8D Ehhhh? Ehhhhhhhh?

I kid, I kid. I was going to say it's almost certainly not Roshuo, but hmmm...given that he's been around for a third of the show now, he could be the final combatant. I think he may go down before then, though, especially since Kouta has finally made the decision that he's willing to sacrifice everything in order for everyone else to have a peaceful world, and that'll mean taking down Roshuo even if he may sympathize with Roshuo's desire to resurrect his Queen.

Kaito's a likely candidate, though it'd be shades of both Black and Ryuki given the mutual respect thing he and Kouta have goin' on. Micchy, too, is a likely candidate because he's really sane and rational, and he and Mai have found real happiness together. It's time for Kouta to step aside! To die! Like Niisan died! Except apparently TAKATORA didn't get the FUCKING MEMO about how MICCHY IS JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU, YOU DAMN GHOST, STOP RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! GOD, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DISAPPEAR?!

Ryouma though...that'd be weird. And kind of anticlimactic.

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion