New Anime this Fall Season.

General Discussion! Hopefully with 80% less SPAM. X_X;

New Anime this Fall Season.

Postby Sterl-Goldclaw » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Alright. I have seen the ones that have caught my interesting, since there were some that... >____> Did not hold my interest and make me all weird, and not in a good happy way.

So, yeah. First off.

Kill la Kill. As my early statement to Justin....

OAO I HAVE SEEN AWESOMENESS THAT MAKES ME UNWORTHY

*Ahem* It was the first of the lineup of the season so... yeah. >.>;; But I did like it since it was the creators of Gurren Lagann and well...

do view image to see
Nothing quiet says something more than a talking uniform that wants you to put it on and gain...
You really want to know? | +
Watch the episode to find out
. Or perhaps wanting to rape you. >__>

That said. It was a really and powerful episode. Cam, I can strongly say that you sir, will enjoy it and perhaps... maybe ideas for DU will flow from it. <<;:

The rest of the ones I watched was:

Very good anime that has a possibility of a deep story.

Strike the Blood another good anime that I enjoy.

Beyond the Boundary was yet another good one.

The four that are listed are the ones that I liked and recommend, though... there were a couple I did watch... or one... >___> not going to give opinions on it yet. but the ones that are coming out. we'll see.
When danger calls, and bad guys are on the loose, it is time to give chase in style!
Click the picture~
Sterl-Goldclaw
Doug Dimmagome of the Dimsdale Dimmadome

Re: New Anime this Fall Season.

Postby Crescent » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Yep >_> I've been hyping Kill la Kill for six months now. Hyped beyond hype. And its first episode still delivered o 3o

Haven't watched anything else yet. Have the first ep of Kyokai no Kanata downloaded, and few other things I'll check out. But up first is Pocket Monsters the Origin <_<
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Return to General Discussion