Friendly Advice if you're having Trouble with the X/Y Champ

General Discussion! Hopefully with 80% less SPAM. X_X;

Friendly Advice if you're having Trouble with the X/Y Champ

Postby Jason the Great » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm

So my buddy had a real hard time against her. But you know what? I didn't.

Why is that?

Mawile.

Steel/Fairy.

Play Rough and Iron Head.

Check it:

First Pokemon is that bitch Hawlucha (Disclaimer: Hawlucha is fucking awesome). Fighting/Flying.

Not a problem tho', you know why? Cause Mawile likes to PLAY ROUGH, bitch! Enjoy that one-shot kill.

Next up is always Goodra. Is a silly Dragon-type which beats Mawile's speed and knows Fire Blast. UGH. But my Mawile has never been one-shot by it, so instead it Plays Rough with that silly pink bitch and stomps it in one round again.

After that? The king of dinos, Tyrantrum. If you don't think Tyrantrum is the best Fossil Pokemon, then you're simply wrong. Just...The wrongest you could possibly be. But Dinomons are extinct for a reason. That reason?

MAWILE, BITCH. PLAY ROUGH. GO JOIN YOUR FRIENDS BEING DEAD.

Then comes this fuckin' joker. Aurorus. Barely worth a mention. Rock/Ice means only one thing to me. 4x Steel weakness.

Enjoy Mawile's IRON HEADE. I added an 'e' because it makes it sound like a Metal band and Mawile is hardcore enough to be one by herself (My Mawile's a girl, deal with it).

Here comes the ONLY Pokemon in this team that Mawile doesn't bend over and take with no effort. Gourgeist. Seriously? Ghost/Grass that I usually unload Arcanine on for lulz, but you know what? Mawile can learn Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Incinerate. Deal with it.

Last, but not least, Gardevoir. MEGA Gardevoir at that. One of my all time faves, but...And here's the kicker...Weak against Steel.

Iron.

Heade.

Good night, sweet Diantha, we knew you well.

(I should note this is a non-Mega Mawile. I don't know where to get the Mawilite. >_>;)

So what's the bottom line of this message?

Get a Mawile.
Respect the Mawile.

This message slightly acknowledged by the Pokemon Champion of the Mirai Archipelago, Morana Blade.
Jason the Great
Stealer of Pants

Re: Friendly Advice if you're having Trouble with the X/Y Ch

Postby Mooncrafter » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 pm

....I just kinda raped the X/Y Champ with a Simipour <_<;;;

I may be fragile, but I'll not back down
Mooncrafter
Sheriff Corgi of the Doggo Tax

Postby Crescent » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:01 am

Can't get Mega Mawile until after you beat the E4 o 3o You do the mega ring upgrade thing yet? Once you do that, between 8-9PM, go to the PokeFlute Castle (the one in town, not the mansion of the guy who had it). The shiny spot is by the second floor stairs.

I didn't have any trouble with the Champ, myself, though I was also slightly overleveled >_> ...though prolly not as much as Mariah's Simipour XD
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Benjamin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 am

I have not been playing as much as I did with BW2 last year (partly because I'm playing through both X and Y) but I do not expect any trouble from the Champion.

Hawlucha < Modest Gengar with Thunderbolt.

Tyrantrum < Blaziken with Sky Uppercut/Hi Jump Kick or Blastoise with Ice Beam for 4x damage.

Aurorus < Blaziken with Sky Uppercut/Hi Jump Kick for 4x damage

Gourgeist < Blaziken with Blaze Kick/Flare Blitz

Goodra < Blastoise with Ice Beam or Salamance with Dragon Claw

Mega Gardevoir < MEGA GENGAR WITH SHADOW BALL, BITCH!
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Return to General Discussion