The Super Big Game Bowl/Kuuhaku Doesn't Understand Sports

General Discussion! Hopefully with 80% less SPAM. X_X;

The Super Big Game Bowl/Kuuhaku Doesn't Understand Sports

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm

....and neither do the Umbromon. Or Elegy. Or Mittens. >_> I present to you a chat Jess and I had earlier today, for your consideration.

Jess (cadencesama): People are gesticulating wildly and chanting in the streets. I am observing very strange behavior.
Graham (callsignhusker): This is called "football madness", aka 12th Man Syndrome.
Jess (cadencesama): Is it like this in all the villages that are home to a team of this 'football'?
Graham (callsignhusker): It is, but it is especially strong today because of the Super Big Game Bowl.
Jess (cadencesama): I do not understand why one would get this excited over a dish. It seems very strange. Can they not share plates?
Graham (callsignhusker): ... Goddamnit now I want to have a thread about how Kuuhaku Doesn't Understand Sports. Thanks. >_>
Jess (cadencesama): You're also welcome. XD
Graham (callsignhusker): Kuuhaku: ... I do not observe a bowl on the field. Perhaps they meant the strangely shaped "ball", but misspelled it? o 3o
Jess (cadencesama): XD
Graham (callsignhusker): ...even better Kuuhaku And The Umbromon Siblings Don't Understand Sports, Possibly With Other Digimon
Jess (cadencesama): omg yes. Aghhhhh screaming.
Jess (cadencesama): Someone outside yelled, "What happened!?"

Graham (callsignhusker): Umbromon: o 3o Perhaps they will use the large leather ball-thing to craft a bowl once it is finally captured.
Graham (callsignhusker): Kuuhaku: Oh...many of the large men have attempted to assault the smaller one again...
Graham (callsignhusker): Umbromon: Ah. That is "sacking". His belongings and status are now forfeit, and he is dishonored amongst the tribe.

Jess (cadencesama): Luxos: Oniisama, why are those prisoners gesticulating that way on the grass?
Graham (callsignhusker): Umbromon: Ah, those are the Reh'Fahris. They are prisoners whom have killed many, and are brought out to judge if the gladiators' bloodlust is too great.
Graham (callsignhusker): Umbromon: If it is so, those in the throes of lust must "hit the showers", where they will avail themselves of wanton females and alcohol until they may return to combat.
Graham (callsignhusker): Mittens: o 3o;;; That's scary...I wonder if that "Scrumball" from Clockwork is like this?

Jess (cadencesama): Luxos: So they are revered warriors, but they were imprisoned because of their deeds? This is all very confusing, Oniisama... @_@
Graham (callsignhusker): Kuuhaku:Perhaps they gave in to Wrath Digimentals or some such...?
Graham (callsignhusker): Umbromon: It is unknown. u 3u When a human becomes a Reh'Fahris, their past is hidden from all.

Jess (cadencesama): Luxos: That sounds almost deceptive. 9_9; How do we know they're really the greatest warriors if we do not know their past deeds?
Graham (callsignhusker): Mittens: They keep throwing and dropping the leather thing! How are they going to make anything with it if it's all dirty? X_x
Graham (callsignhusker): Umbromon: I have asked Akurei-sama that myself, imouto! He assured me that we must trust their oaths, which seems strange given that they are criminals. But no one else can interpret the gladiators' blood dance. It is ancient law.

Jess (cadencesama): Luxos: Perhaps... they make a great bowl of those balls when they're finished and feed a Great Wolf?! O_O!
Graham (callsignhusker): Umbromon: It is possible. o 3o Elegy-chan, do you think it is so?
Jess (cadencesama): Elegy: Perhaps it is the entire point of this game, Thanatos-kun… to create enough of a pile of those skins of pig to feed and satisfy the wanton hunger of a Yamainumon. That is why it lasts such a long time, then. o_O
Jess (cadencesama): Luxos: Oniisama, I believe I understand this game now! o 3o It is an annual celebration of the struggle for which group of warriors can create the greatest offering to the Great Wolf so as to keep their home villages safe from being devoured. The howling like a wolf's call is intended to frighten the opposing group so their village will emerge victorious! That is why criminals are required to judge, for they lack the fear from the howling!

Graham (callsignhusker): XDD (this is the best.)
Jess (cadencesama): And so the group suddenly figured out the true meaning of the Super Big Game Bowl.

(God, this has to go on the board. XD)

Soooooooo there's that.

>_> Also, the Seahawks, my home team, won the Super Big Game Bowl 43-8. Wooooooooo sports victory! <_<;

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Re: The Super Big Game Bowl/Kuuhaku Doesn't Understand Sport

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm

LET US REVEL IN THE JOYS THAT OUR CITY SHALL NOT BE CONSUMED BY THE GREAT WOLF! HONK AND SCREAM AND SET FIRE TO THE TOWER FOR WE HAVE EMERGED VICTORIOUS IN THE SUPER BIG GAME BOWL!

Pass the Advil. Please. X_X
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby MasterDJ » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:11 pm

You sound SO enthused. >_>;

I'm sorry but 43-8? The Broncos should have waved the white flag and saved us all the trouble.

Also, really? Not even ELEGY understands football?

Stragomon: >_>;;; See, this. This is the problem with the formal types.

YOU understand football?

Stragomon: .... Yeeeeeeees. >_> Dag PLAYS it, fuck, I'm on the school football team.

...... DAG!!!!

Dagrus: WHAT?! I have him dial it down on the strength! Sides, after St. Eld's team started summoning Digimon I wanted some insurance!

THIS IS NOT THE TRUE MEANING OF FOOTBALL!!

Dagrus: TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMY, DRIVE THEM BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!!!

THAT'S CONAN'S "WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE"!!!

Dagrus: SAME. FUCKING. THING.

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:16 pm

I would be more GO HAWKS if the entire goddamn city was not outside my window/in the streets preventing me from getting home with doing my cheering for me. @___@;

Cause, like, yes! GO HAWKS! But can we GO HAWKS a little less insanely? ;_;

Also yeah, I don't know...I don't know what the fuck the Broncos were doing. Peyton Manning couldn't complete a pass to save his goddamn life this game. >_>;

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Crescent » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Peyton's a notorious big game choker though >_>
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Sterl-Goldclaw » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Ah. Football. A true American sport. So much fun...

Plinimon: Football is a good sport. And I do understand it as well.

>___> Now I do wonder who in DU plays baseball because yeah.
When danger calls, and bad guys are on the loose, it is time to give chase in style!
Click the picture~
Sterl-Goldclaw
Doug Dimmagome of the Dimsdale Dimmadome

Return to General Discussion