Bacchiriminna~! I'm Going Ghost!

General Discussion! Hopefully with 80% less SPAM. X_X;

JUMPING CINNAMON ROLLS

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:03 am

I thought I'd figured out how to make animated gifs with Photoshop. It seemed to work! Tumblr, however, is rude. It does seem to work when I upload it to say, here... so I'll post this beautiful set of gifs and see if things break. x:

Usagi still jumped higher. XD;

Also, the first gif was from someone pointing out that Takeru is like a head shorter than the Suit Actor. After rewatching ep 1 like 5 times though, I think it might've just been a framing issue? I barely noticed it anywhere else while paying attention, and hadn't noticed the height difference until it was pointed out.
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER POST

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:41 pm

So, betting odds on whether Necrom will be a new character we haven't seen yet or will it be Alan having had 'enough of this bullshit'? >_> It doesn't seem like Necrom will show up all THAT soon, so there's time to annoy Alan. <_<

Also someone pointed out that the Riders Ghost and Specter have a "Red Oni, Blue Oni" theme going on; probably intentionally. One noted thing was red usually is depicted with one horn and blue with two. True, Takeru's base form is orange, but his first new power was red and I point out "Musashi Fanboy" to note he may favor that power. ^^;

Necrom's "Megauloder" is a brace-like device and no mention of a belt, so there's that too.

Ghouly News Ask Submission wrote:The "-uruou" part of the Megauruouder comes from the Japanese word for "moisture" (潤う) often used when describing eye drops. So basically, Megauruouda literally translates into "the eye is moisturized/hydrated" (目が潤うだ).

As the response commented, "what a name" since it's literally "Me ga uruou da". > 3>

Also, if you haven't seen Specter's details, I found this set of scans: http://kamenriderghost.tumblr.com/post/ ... -spectre-x

So much blue, but I like it!
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

EPISODE TWOOOOOO

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:01 am

Sennin-san's random English "I don' know" was beautiful this week. XD Also, Kyaaa~! ♡ Oh man, I love the actual OP so much. 8D Takeru flying around with his Parka Ghosts. ^ o^

phpBB [media]

Anyway.

I believe they go over how he collects the Hero Eyecons when he comes across them. Takeru-kun's a quick learner. ^ o^;
1.) You need a Hero's Item/Personal Belonging
2.) You need to synchronize with the Hero's Feelings
3.) You need to then draw the Eye Seal/Symbol/Crest. (As he did with Musashi's hand guard in the last ep.)

I also see that Takeru has learned to use his Ghost Powers to escape his friends. > 3>;

ピンポン!ピンポン!♡ 偉人豆知識!
Edison Trivia wrote:偉人豆知識 エジソン
アメリカの発明家。
電球の改良や蓄音機をはじめ人々の生活を
一変させる様々なものを発明したことにより
「発明王」と呼ばれている。

ijin mame chishiki - EJISON (Edison)
Amerika no hatsumei-ka.
Denkyuu no kairyou ya chikuonki wo hajime hitobito no seikatsu wo
ippen saseru samazama na mono wo hatsumei shita koto ni yori
"hatsumei ou" to yobarete iru.

Hero Trivia - Edison
American Inventor.
Known as the "Invention King, he invented
various things that allowed people to live easier lives,
such as the improved light bulb, and the gramophone.

HIS FUCKING DANCING PARKA GHOST. OMG. XD <3

WELL, THIS CAN'T BE GOOD.

Onari's face... I can't with these two. XD

Also, I swore Yurusen said "Ganma Horror" (she said Ganma Hole, that's not better,) and my sketch of the Garo Parka I need to finish coloring suddenly feels validated. >_>;

I think we can tell Alan doesn't like Takeru much. > 3> (Also, I suppose it's possible Alan's not really in charge, but so far...)

It was hard to feel as sorry as I was probably supposed to for Akari. > 3>;

Next Time: Robin Hoodie!

I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT.

Also, at the very least, I think I'm going to work on translating the Trivia each week. It helps me work on reading kanji (since I can only really "read it" with furigana. > 3<)
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Re: Bacchiriminna~! I'm Going Ghost!

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:42 am

So... after two episodes, Graham realized you could probably make a drinking game. >_>

Take a drink:
-Whenever Onari yells "Takeru-dono".
-Whenever Akari tries to do Science things.
-Whenever Takeru is reminded of his mortality.

You might be drunk by the end of the second episode though. >_>;
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:57 am

Don't forget "whenever Onari yells 'UNACCEPTABLE!!!'" at the top of his god damn lungs. >_> Also, dat OP. This series is really fun, whatever else you can say about it--it feels a little like Fourze, in that respect.

As for Necrom = Alan, you might be on to something, Jess dear, especially with the mysterious proclamations of The Man With No Dental Insurance about how the battle in Episode 2 will prove "most useful" in future.

And fine, fine, we'll probably see like 4 or 5 Riders. (If it's just 3, you fuckers owe me a soda. >_>) But we're also going to see a lot of Ghost Changes, and I mean a lot. Toei seems to be sticking to the LOTS OF TOY MATERIAL EARLY ON with Ghost, though I don't mind it like I did in Drive (because Eyecons are, you know, connected to the plot and don't drive around making honking noises). The pre-release Ghost Driver DX had like 20 sounds on its own not counting Rider Legend sounds, and while some of those won't make it (plz no Columbus, guys), some will, and that's just the first wave.

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:27 am

I was sure "The Man With No Dental Insurance" was literally called "Mysterious Man"... so I was looking to see if my Terebi-kun magazine had the section in it. It did not, but I ended up reading a part of it and now feel extremely stupid... yet kinda grateful no one called me an idiot for not seeing this when it was bugging me. D:

The name of the book was in my scans the whole time. IT WAS RIGHT THERE. ;__;

世界偉人録

Akari said it, but I couldn't find a translation that gave me that kanji, so I thought I heard it wrong.

録 - "roku" - 'Record' or 'Catalog'.

タケルが愛読している世界偉人録も置いてある。
Takeru ga aidoku shite iru sekai ijin-roku mo oitearu.
Takeru enjoys reading the "Record of Great Heroes," rarely putting it down.

Also, before I go, Google Translate offered this gem of an English Sentence that I needed to share:
"Takeru is are also put the world great book that is read with pleasure."
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Ep 4 - Nobunaga Specter

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 am

I think I joked "You had one job" like twice this ep.

I can see this episode will be fun. Akari and Onari are already verbally sparring. Takeru tries to just ignore it.

Sennin made no sounds this week. (Unlike the neighing he did last week. XD) Just showed up, grumped serious'd at Takeru and revealed Nobunaga as the Ghost of the Day.
Nobunaga Trivia wrote:偉人豆知識 織田信長
天下統ーを目指した戦国の武将。
古い考えや習慣にとらわれず、
戦いに新しいアイデアを取り入れた。

ijin mame chishiki - Oda Nobunaga
tenka touitsu wo mezashita sengoku no bushou.
furui kangae ya shuukan ni torawarezu,
tatakai ni atarashii AIDEA wo toriireta.

Hero Info Tidbit - Nobunaga Odo
This Sengoku-era Warlord sought to unify the entire country.
He introduced new ideas to warfare,
and broke away from ancient ideas and customs.

I think I love how excited Takeru is to look in his book. ♡

Bonus from me, since I was mucking about anyway:
戦国の革命児
sengoku no kakumeiji
"Sengoku-era Revolutionary"

....Onari how do you have that cellphone up your sleeve?! Even better, why do you need to whip your head back like you have flowing locks? > 3> *snicker snort* He has the best case, too.

SENGOKU CORPORATION. *more snickering commences*

WHU-- TH-- BU-- MAD HATTER?!
    .......I love it.

Pfffffft. I was not expecting things to go that way at all. I'd expected him to fly/float! XDDD Poor Takeru. I'm kinda shocked he didn't create a crater though. Ghost operates on Looney Tunes Cartoon Logic this week! 8D ....actually again.

Did you just call that a naginata...? (I suppose it's true by definition, but not what I'm used to. > 3>; )

O HAI SPECTER. STOP CREEPIN' TAKERU.

Ohh... Eye see what's going on here.

Nobunaga is your hero, Mr. President? Takeru likes that, but this lady seems... odd. (Sakuma Risa I believe it was.)

Well, Takeru, I thought that would be your plan previously, but eavesdropping now is probably a good plan too, yes. Although that poor man who hired you guys seems to be having a nervous breakdown. >_>;

More Gold Glitter Ghost Gun™!

......Okay, it just feels like Akari made things worse with Glitter Power. Judging by her face in the midst of this mess I think she feels that way too. >_>

MORE HUGS.

I really do think it's just Takeru trying to grab hold of their life/spirit so as to protect it from the Ganma since they stop listening to him when things start glowing purple. He also says, both times, that he can hear their soul's wish to live. But I can see how it seems annoying that it looks like "hugs fix everything". (Even if I very much like hugs.)

Just straight to Robin Hood.

...who can also pull that trick, Hatter-san.

Well now, Alan, that doesn't look pleasant.

Oh look, the crossover is now officially canon. ...Where were you keeping that, anyway, Yurusen? >>;
    CMのあと、もうー人のライダー登場?!
    CM no ato, mou ichijin no RAIDAA toujou?!
    "After the Commercial Break, another Rider appears?"
Of course, since the Ghost of the Day was Nobunaga, we didn't get anything for Newton. Instead, however, we get told which hand does what!
    左手 引力 - Left Hand is Attraction
    右手 斥力- Right Hand is Repulsion

.....omg Takeru then forgot he was a ghost. That's precious. XD;

Huh, so Ganma Eyecons can be shoved into people? Huh. Well then.

NOBUNAGA! SANJOU! SWIPER NO SWIPI-- Ah fuck it, nevermind. >_>

Specter just Rider Kicks in past Ghost's head to claim Nobunaga.

"You're naive." Oh~ you're one of those Secondary Riders. >>;

Alan seems to know of you, though...

I believe Sennin-san says something along the lines of "Did you think you were the only Kamen Rider?" or... something like that. He doesn't seem too surprised despite Takeru being upset.

Oooo, Specter's count is shown alongside Ghost's~! 83

...although the Preview having Alan with Makoto, I wonder if Alan and he (will?) have a deal of some sort or if he's just directly threatening him. You'd think he would have threatened Takeru if that was the case though, so~...

Also. We know the third Rider is named "Necrom". I'd guessed that it could very well end up being Alan. Graham claims that idea has some merit with the powers Alan just used in this ep. It could indicate 'Necromancer' and what Alan did might just be Necromancy. It's still perfectly feasible for him to get fed up and start doing things himself. >_>

There's also just as equal a chance of it being some random person we know nothing of yet. >_> Because Kamen Rider.
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Crescent » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:23 pm

EVERYONE GETS A HUG

Also, by the laws of Rider series, I'm 99% certain that Alan is "Forever Goofy Sidekick" >_>;
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:14 am

>___> If anyone's a Forever Goofy Sidekick, I think it's the Man With No Dental Insurance, not Alan. I think that said quiet broody handsome boy doing the summoning thing and snapping at the nameless snaggletooth "enough of your excuses" preeeetty clearly solidifies Alan as the Guy In Charge of Villain Town until we're shown Dental Impairment-san striking him down for failure or some shit. <_<;

Although I guess he could be Phoenix, but we're missing a Wiseman for that. >_>;;;

Plus Alan's actor has been top-billed since the start, so he's Dark Rider material like whoa.

...fuckin' Onari though. That guy. He opens this ep with "WORD FROM SHIBUYA AND NARITA" and I just can't. He's a walking period drama and it's precious. Plus give me more of him bickering with Akari plz it's great. It's not quite Narumi Akiko, National Treasure, but I love it.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Akurei Nagisa

Re: Bacchiriminna~! I'm Going Ghost! (wap)

Postby Crescent » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:26 pm

WHOOPS lol >_>;;

Had my wires crossed with Alan and Onari for some reason. Yeah. Alan has evil Rider written all over him.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:32 pm

^^; lol I was gonna say. >_>; You see now why we think that dude might be Necrom.

Onari, on the other hand, has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming a Kamen Rider unless Pierre Alfonso Oren drops by to make him a man and I'm pretty sure he would find that UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

LOL More Scans (November TVK)

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:06 am

We found it. I haven't yet been bold enough to put together the cardboard Ghost Driver and Ore Eyecon. I'm kind of afraid they'll get ruined. > 3>;; lol

I was mostly in it for this:

Which is taking me extra time to edit since I started this and intend to finish it. (I have most of the translation complete, it's the physical editing that's kinda being a pain since they have his two forms and the announcements. >_>; )

But like.... THEN I FOUND "HERO CRAM SCHOOL". I TOTALLY CALLED TAKERU A MUSASHI FANBOY IN EP 1. BD

BUT LOOKIT THIS. THESE ARE ADORABLE. AAAAGH BRBLBLBLBL. LOOKIT THESE FUCKIN' CHIBIS.

I might translate these later, but I really have to finish the infocomic first.

Distractions. D:
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

November Infocomic Translation

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Transcript

The pic of Robin Hood shooting was used on another page, but it was smaller than the one there. However, it did help me with the lines a bit.

......IT STILL REALLY LOOKS LIKE A SHORT-HAIRED AIKO. D8 GAH.

....Now to see what those Adorable Fuckin' Chibis are telling us. *wander off... to bed, actually, I can start on Adorable Chibis later.*
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:07 pm

I wasn't completely sure where to put this, but since it was in the back of the November TVK magazine, I put it here.

I'm not sure why Alice in Wonderland seems to be a theme recently, but you should all understand why I'm okay with it if you've known me longer than a day. >_>

....and you get what's hilarious about it if you've been around for like... what, a year, minimum? When was that last picture anyway... Holy shit January of 2012. ANYWAY. You should still understand why I'm giggling.

Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:04 am

So, commercial for the Ghost x Drive movie. Started out feeling like Robogeisha Narration... turned into, "This looks like a hot mess, I hope it's better than it looks..."

Mr. Belt, what're you doing in a field of tall grass?

phpBB [media]

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:15 am

I like how we found out the narration involved THE TRAGIC KAMEN RIDER, GHOST and THE HOT KAMEN RIDER, DRIVE, and THEIR TEAM-UP IS LIKE NOTHING EVER BEFORE!!!

Which is to say it's a time travel story. >____>

Still though, I mean, we have:

Good News: Meet Takeru's dad, DA VINCI, Rider teamup, Akari in kawaii megane
Bad News: BLACK OUTFIT ROIDMUDE TRIO, Proto-Drive Drive, Mach Belt Dead Heat Drive, Roidmude/Ganma nonsense, Mach yelling for no fucking reason
The Ugly: CHASE IS BACK BITCHEZ

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Akurei Nagisa

Postby MasterDJ » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:39 am

X___X I have no idea what to feel about this. What the dude is with the..what is this the fourth Drive color option now?

And thanks for posting here still, reminds me I have two eps to download. >_>;;

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Ep 5: More Rider Kicks at 20 Paces

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:00 am

衝撃!謎の仮面ライダー!
    shougeki! nazo no kamen RAIDAA!
    Shock! Mysterious Kamen Rider!

[Due to a lack of Trivia, I got antsy about translating crap. I should have also translated the end card, but I really wanted to post this so I held back. >_>; ]

We begin with Takeru being depressed, and Akari not helping him feel much better. >_>;

Alan does more Necromancy on a roof.

Makoto visits the Temple and glares at it some.

I was far too excited to see Juicy Kid here with a glass of Orange Juice. I literally yelled, "DRINK YOUR JUICE, KID!" at the screen. I then felt a little bad about it, but I still snickered.

XD Sennin confused as to whether or not Akari can see him since she keeps making comments that time with his own. Including telling him "Don't run away!" as he's heading down the stairs. XD;

News Flash: Parka Ghosts are apparently bulletproof... or at least the Ore Parka Ghost is really good at catching bullets.

Check out the Ganma's sweet ride. Fancy-ass car.

And then. And then. XD; Takeru yells for Yurusen as the Ganma escapes in their car. She nearly clocks him in the head with his own bike. XD
    Sidenote: I just clearly heard "Oresama" from Yurusen... ("Oresama wa Yurusen-sama da zo!") ...I know that the base, 'ore' is usually used by males, but "oresama" just means a pompous "I; myself." It isn't actually marked as "masculine" and... come to think of it, I don't think there is "(w)atashisama" or equivalent so... it may still be gender-neutral? I don't think Yurusen has an established gender so far. o 3o; (...and doesn't really need one, but hey.)

OH HAI SPECTER.

To which Ghost is eventually driven off his bike (Pun not intended,) and yells, "GIMME BACK NOBUNAGA!" >_> Yes, Takeru, because he hasn't been trying to take your head off or anything this entire time. He'll just hand it over and totally won't USE it or any--
--Oh.

I like how Makoto just casually tosses his Eyecons into his belt. >_>; Like, "Whatevs. Ghost Change, Son."

............'s way too many guns there, Takeru. Your Edison Kick isn't going to do much against tha--. >_>;

Yep. Ow. X_X

Onari and Akari once again argue about Takeru, who hobbles off to sulk. >_>

I like how, despite the fact that Takeru is currently transparent so he can sulk alone, he still casts a shadow. XD; (I mean, I know why, logically, I just giggled at the image.)

Sweet. The Eye Sigil can also expel the Ganma Eyecons used to possess people. 8D

Onari, why are you a walking emoticon? XD I mean... Just look at this man:

For the record, Makoto's henshin is pretty sweet.
    Wait, I found a gif of it. > 3>~

Tut! Man~, check this shit out. 8D I like it~!
Anubis approves. > 3> *ASHPILE* DX

Anubis: Don't just decide things for me...

*respawn* COMMERCIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! 8D Something to translate!
    CMのあと、強き謎のライダーにタケルは・・・・?!
    CM no ato, tsuyoki nazo RAIDAA ni TAKERU wa....?!
    "After the commercial break, Takeru and the confident mysterious Rider will....?!"

...will do RIDER KICKS AT 20 PACES. Obvs.
Probably the most destructive method of dueling known to man. *nod nod*

Anubis: Aside from Yu-Gi-Oh Cards. >_>

Shhhhhh.

So... Either Alan is helping Makoto, or Makoto is helping Alan. It's hard to tell which. Though, the conversation they had earlier seems to indicate that it's not necessarily set up, Alan does approach Makoto near the end of the episode, however.

......well shit, that can't be good.

Takeru is at his father's grave. He apparently erected a barrier so Onari and Akari couldn't disturb him. Onari CLEARLY walks into something. I see now that she obviously missed it because she blinked. > 3>

Akari still refuses to believe him. Onari continues to be frustrated at her.

I'm not sure, but I think I actually understood (just about) everything Takeru said to his dad. Though I'm not completely sure... but I know that the context of Takeru's statement is: "Dad, plz halp. This isn't as easy as I thought it'd be. What do?" because he's having a small crisis; since he lost Edison to Specter and nearly lost Newton as well... all in one day.
    父さん、をにゃ無理なのかな。もうどうしてか分からないんだ。
    "Tousan, wo nya muri na no kana. mou doushite ka wakaranai n'da."
    "Dad, I wonder if this is impossible. I don't know how I'm going to do this anymore."

待っていろ
    "matteiro..."
    "Wait..." ("Just wait.../Wait for me...")

Our current Eyecon Counts for end of Ep 5:

.........SO~ BEETHOVEN NEXT EP. GOOD TIMES. 8D
    運命!再起のメロヂィ!
    unmei! seiki no MERODI!
    Fate! A Comeback Melody!
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby MasterDJ » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:27 am

>_>;; The fuck constitutes a hero in this damn show?

Also, wow, so the fight happens this early in the show AND the hero gets bodied in the same episode? Poor form, Takeru. Poor form.

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

TOKUMEI: UNMEI! JAJAJAJAAAAANNNNN

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:29 am

EPISODE 5: 2SPOOKY

Maybe I'll edit this for more detail when we got translations buuuuuuuutttt here's impressions:

-Takeru, seriously, you need to stop yelling at Akari and then running off to pout for no fucking reason >______> That's becoming your go-to move and it ain't a good look on you, mah boi. I know you met SPECTRE last ep but dude.

-God damn I wish I knew The Man With No Dental Insurance's deal. Alan's stepping into the villain role nicely though.

-CHILD OF GUMMI: PLEASE SAVE MY JUICY!!! SCHOOL

-GANMA THUG LYFE DON'T LIKE PROTESTS NONE and also Takeru learn to use your fuckin' gravity powers better

-Yurusen: Still The Best Thing About Ghost™

-YOU AND I MUST MOTORCYCLE DUEL, PREPARE TO FIGHT WITH YOUR MOTORCYCLE OH WAIT U DON'T KNOW HOW, GET REKT

-Takeru mad salty about Nobunaga loss, pulls Edison, IT'S ON NOW and then Makoto's like "DAI KAIGAN! OMEGA MAMI MANUEVER" and then Takeru isn't Homura so guess how being on the business end of that many magic muskets works out for him (hint: fukken rekt)

-Makoto confirmed for one of those Secondary Riders x10000000000000. Like, uh, jeeezus. Seriously, the last time a dude in leather was this much of a fucking dickhead in his intro he got so angry he turned into a motorcycle.

-And yeah, there he is chatting with Alan! I get the feeling it's a partnership of convenience--Alan knows some shit about whatever SPECTRE is after and Mssr. Doki-Doki is grudgingly putting up with this necromantic fuckface while he rubs it in with "Thanks for saving my Ganma" like a jerk.

-Akari :( At least you tried

-MAN FUCK YOU, JUICY BOY, SEE IF ANYONE SAVES YOUR DICKASS SCHOOL.

-And then Takeru exorcised the developers! BUT GUNGANMO TURNED UP AND ONARI GOT CHOKE'D ; 3; And then they shot him till he dropped Newton oh come ON guys

-...maaaaan Makoto I don't want to like you but that henshin pose, son. Also that scythe as Tutankhamun is p. badass. Then it's TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL and for you to abuse AMAI again but at least you don't steal more Eyecons today

-Also Akari did some cute heroics! and then Onari tried to Monk Shame the ruthless Kamen Rider because that will totes work, Onari

-JUICY SCHOOL SAVED except NOT BECAUSE NOW THERE'S A DEATH GATE OH NOES

-Sad gravestone scene is sad u 3u

-NEXT TIME: BEETHOVEN PUNS! MORE INFIGHTING! MAKOTO MAKING RAGEFACE AGAIN SOME MORE

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion