Cuz' Cam said so... Go Go, Dial Force?

General Discussion! Hopefully with 80% less SPAM. X_X;

Re: Cuz' Cam said so... Go Go, Dial Force?

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:02 am

Benjamin wrote:
Sterl-Goldclaw wrote:Or maybe even "Turbo Dial Force"?

And bring up the fans' horrible memories of Power Rangers Turbo? Fuck dat shit.

Hey, screw you, I liked Turbo! Before the cast change.

...and without the new blue.

Rocky was cheated.

I also try not to think about what a Dub would be like because it worms its way into my thoughts and overrides the actual plot. ;_;

...also, does no one here remember "Saban Sailor Moon"? Jupiter in a goddamned wheelchair?

I'm all for diversity and disability representation... but that was just insulting. It was also horrible to watch and best taken as a joke because otherwise, you realize Saban was fuckin' serious.

I think Glitter Force is their long-awaited revenge after being denied Sailor Moon.

Now we all suffer.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:15 am

I was going to argue that poor Corrin of the Adair siblings could become KC Adair for inexplicable reasons, but I actually like Amy, so Amy it is! Amy the recurring background character who shows up in Team Darkside's base for...really no reason. With her older sister/mom Aiko. Who is not a boy because America said so.

I could see Sentinel being named the Dark Order, though! Or the Order of Darkness or something. Relation with Team Darkside never explained. >_>

You see, while DJ DigiForce is eventually revealed to be the lost King Drasil, who was thought deleted by the Royal Knights, it turns out that back in the day he created Dark Drasil! His evil twin! And that's who Ragnarok is now. Dark Drasil wants to make the Digital World an actual computer because he's nuts. Why is he nuts? Ehhhhh.

OH. Further Alma Arc notes: Fairchild isn't a real thing. That's Ray's evil father Gerald when he remembers to shave, see. Also his death is cut and instead of Dub Name Balin killing him it's recut with the scene where Fairchild is crippled so it looks like Russell's uncle showed up out of nowhere and beat up his old friend. Who then grows his beard back. This is less convoluted than a change of Directorship.

Also, Justin, absolutely right. Ray just has a DigiArmored arm for some reason. >_>

@Daren: >_>;; We can salvage Mike! He has a lot of laser guns. He's a soldier--an American soldier mind you not one of these mercenary types--with a whole bunch of lasers. Lasers everywhere. You don't even know how many lasers. Also Excalibur just became Excalipengur. You're welcome.

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:14 am

Oh wait. My bad. It was Mercury.

NOT BETTER.

HOWEVER GRAHAM FINALLY WATCHED IT.

HIS EXPRESSION OF HORROR WAS PRICELESS.
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:48 am

This thing is horrifying. Saban reached out to a studio called Toon Makers Inc. and the results were, uh, they were exactly what you'd think.

Man, what would be the deal with Asher, anyway? I mean maybe they could keep the name cause Ash sounds a little too Pokémon, but like, that backstory is too dark and just...there's so many problems. Maybe we don't even give him a name till later? He's Gerald's secret weapon, the DigiDestroyer, who has a trident that sends Digimon straight to the Dark Area. He also totally rescues Gerald from everyone somehow, or at least they cut it to look like he does!

Oh and get ready for the Dark Area to be used a whole lot. >_> You said you want a Shadow Realm? That's the Dark Area now.

...Man, anything with Siri would actually be pretty hard to adapt too. Maybe she's--oh! She's Asher's sister! They're both DigiDestroyers. Perfect, right?

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby MasterDJ » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:39 am

AND it would explain the PYGMALION Strain he has in the Euphoria! Which is now called the Data Buster!

Asher: THIS IS IDIOTIC!!!! AND INSULTING!!!!

>.> Given his bias against synthetic life forms that's actually fucking hilarious.

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Postby Benjamin » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:38 am

Yoshino Shurensuki wrote:
Benjamin wrote:
Sterl-Goldclaw wrote:Or maybe even "Turbo Dial Force"?

And bring up the fans' horrible memories of Power Rangers Turbo? Fuck dat shit.

Hey, screw you, I liked Turbo! Before the cast change.

Uh oh! I'm in trouble *hides under Met helmet that Jess can easily punt beyond the horizon*

Yoshino Shurensuki wrote:...and without the new blue.

Rocky was cheated.

Well, from what I understood, Steve Cardenas wanted out so Saban thought, "Why not replace him with a 12-year-old? It worked for Super Sentai! Twice!"
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Postby Sterl-Goldclaw » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:22 pm

>.> Mike would totally have all the lazer guns. He'd probably have a motorcycle that shoots lazers, Or maybe even a mech that also has lazers? Who knows, but hey! It would work! Also, his former love interest would be a former dancer, not the daughter of a Russian general and Japanese Scientist.

I don't know about Izzy man. It could that her father was under some evil power that made him like a zombie during the experiments and only to simply "I have new job in XXXX country" route. Izzy's mom wouldn't know, she'd be oblivious. Plus Impy would probably be like "ADPOTED" son that she never had.

Reimu is probably the safest one. I mean, just throw in some evil villains wanting to capture her and take over her shrine because there is some ancient power buried underneath it and to make Reimu some evil queen. Would totally work for a Dub. They like doing that type of shit.

Magus... Damn, he'd probably just stay the same since there isn't much to the damn guy. ... Wait! He'd tell your fortune with a crystal ball and give educational spout of random knowledge! Can never go wrong with education in a Dub!
When danger calls, and bad guys are on the loose, it is time to give chase in style!
Click the picture~
Sterl-Goldclaw
Doug Dimmagome of the Dimsdale Dimmadome

Postby MasterDJ » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Only if it ties to FRIENDSHIP.

MasterDJ

Postby Mooncrafter » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:26 am

...well the Mishima Twins would also have to be completely cut out from the story. Can't have a girl dating God let alone an ex-assassin/Cartel/Mob princess. Or Synne and Sariel being Raiga's kids. Dag would have to be adopted for that to work.

Whitney's parents are just going to go on vacation. And her parents totally didn't neglect her by refusing to give her the clotting treatments. Or using her as their personal cash cow.

Cassandra totally wasn't orphaned after watching her mother, brother, and father brutally beaten and stabbed in front of her on her 9th birthday.

Corrin totally can't be gay at all. Caronwyn couldn't exist either. Ghost girl sharing a body with a boy is too adult.

Zephy also could not exist. Attracted to girls, physically abused by mother repeatedly. Potentially attracted to her beast-type partner <_<;;;

Katharine is 14. Totally not dating her Captain. Totally didn't get eviscerated. Adrian just went on vacation.

I may be fragile, but I'll not back down
Mooncrafter
Sheriff Corgi of the Doggo Tax

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:57 am

The DU Dub would have so many cuts that the resulting series would basically be a paper snowflake

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Sterl-Goldclaw » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:27 pm

But what if it was a Dub that came onto Adult Swim? Then would there be as many cuts?
When danger calls, and bad guys are on the loose, it is time to give chase in style!
Click the picture~
Sterl-Goldclaw
Doug Dimmagome of the Dimsdale Dimmadome

Re: Cuz' Cam said so... Go Go, Dial Force? (wap)

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Adult Swim would probably be the way ro go here. lol

Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Re: Cuz' Cam said so... Go Go, Dial Force? (wap)

Postby MasterDJ » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:54 am

Man. Dub DU would have the best vacation packages...

MasterDJ

Previous

Return to General Discussion