CHRISTMAS GIFTS 2020 (As many as I could, anyway)

General Discussion! Hopefully with 80% less SPAM. X_X;

CHRISTMAS GIFTS 2020 (As many as I could, anyway)

Postby Jason the Great » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:46 pm

It's Christmas, I had some ideas, and felt like doodling today. Unfortunately I've been at this for way too long and there's other stuff I wanna do tonight, so here's just a fun thing slapped together. I may add to it if I think to, but I wanna get what I have out there.

-------------------
Frey Solwulff, the Knight of Cheer
Image "Merry Christmas! Everyone ready to open gifts? ...Ah, I still have a few more...Use both hands? Then how will I hold the Egg Nog?"

The Gifts:

Alice McDowell receives...
Christmas Sweater: 'Queen of Serpents'
Image A custom-made sweater with a hideous pattern, yet still strangely radiates strong affection for it's recipient. Not only does it fit comfortably and snug, but it appears to have something weaved in that does a good job of absorbing and maintaining heat - perfect for cold-blooded wearers!

Uriel Purecrest receives...
Christmas Sweater: 'Smitten in Service'
Image A custom-made sweater with a hideous pattern, yet still strangely radiates strong affection for it's recipient. Not only does it fit comfortably and snug, but it also has an exposed back, offering plenty of room for wings.

Hrist Redscale receives...
Christmas Sweater: 'Snowed-In Snake'
Image A custom-made sweater with a hideous pattern, yet still strangely radiates strong affection for it's recipient. Made very specifically for those with sensitive skin (or scales), this sweater is soft and light as a cloud...As well as being long enough to be a dress for most. Features a special heat-absorbing weave, to keep cold-blooded wearers nice and toasty.

Kasumi McDougal receives...
Christmas Sweater: 'Christmas Night in Red'
Image A custom-made sweater with a hideous pattern, yet still strangely radiates strong affection for it's recipient. In a dark castle on a snowy night, Christmas still shines through!

Christmas Event:
Frey managed to get at least a little something for everyone within Castle Obscura. Even the maids got nice little charms...Actually, that may have been expected. Seeming to thrive on the positive energy of Christmas in the castle, he was oblivious to the fact that several female members of the staff had seemed to be trying to nudge him under the mistletoe. While he didn't notice, certain others definitely did, and interfered as subtly as they could so as not to ruin the mood. In the end, Alice devised a devious plan to put a stop to it once and for all. She waited for him to take a seat on a couch and pounced-! ...Metaphorically. She sat beside him and leaned against him, complaining of a chill. Locking him into a cuddle from where there was no escape (Not that he expressed any desire too) guaranteed he wouldn't fall victim to any nefarious Mistletoe shenanigans. Of course, it wasn't until Hrist and Uriel joined them and Frey passed out in the comforting arms of his beloved partners thanks to all his running around in the morning, that she realized she also missed her chance...

Oh well. Perhaps later that night, once he woke up and they returned to their room, she would get to enjoy the fruits of Mistletoe.

-------------------

Mysterious Santa C
Image "Yo, take this. Ah, I wanna stay to see you open it, but I gotta run. Lots of kids need their presents! Merry Christmas...Uh...H-Ho ho ho..."

Dagrus Mishima receives...
Boxing Gloves: 'Dragonfire'
Image Commissioned boxing gloves featuring blue and red flames. They look pretty corny, but when you hold them you can feel a real earnestness in the gift-giver's heart.

Christmas Event:
Returning to the Agito residence in the late afternoon from her annual """secret""" trip to the Cyan Orphanage to deliver presents to the children as Santa Claus, she hugged Riiko tight and began to tremble, quietly crying. When asked what was wrong, she began to tell her about her morning. She handed out the gifts to the children, as usual, but when she was finished, one of the young girls handed her a wrapped box. When she opened it, inside was what looked like a handmade doll and a Christmas Card. The card was signed by the children at the orphanage, often in large, scrawling crayon, and the doll was a little Santa Claus with red yarn for hair. Clutching the doll to her chest, it takes a bit for her emotions to calm down, the girl so blindsided by such a simple thank you.

She spent the rest of the evening with the Agito family, even attempting to bake a christmas tree shaped pizza pie for dinner that actually turned out pretty good.

-------------------

Freya Solwulff, Way Too Nervous About Spending Christmas with Her Girlfriend for the First Time
Image "M-Merry Christmas, Cap-...Toitoi! I, um...This...This is for you! ...Am I supposed to do anything else? I think I can...Try to bake cookies...I've never done it before...I did so much research, but now my head's all scrambled...! ...Antlers...? Lore said...You would think they're...Cute..."

Toitoi Hibiki receives...
Saya Charm: 'Blessing of the Vermillion Sparrow'
Image A long held tradition (mostly in romance stories) is a maiden giving a lock of hair to a knight for luck. Freya took this one step further and handmade a charm for Toitoi to tie to her scabbard. There is an incredible amount of care, and just holding it gives the image of the studious redhead pouring her all into it. ...She is also desperately hoping this isn't creepy.

Christmas Event:
Despite her fretting, Freya truly tries her best to make this an enjoyable Christmas...Without ever leaving the room, anyway. She bakes her first batch of cookies ever, and they aren't bad! She's good at following directions, afterall. Despite this, she still insists on getting take out for dinner. She puts a video on a large TV screen to make it look like it's snowing outside. She sets up her tablet with a video of a fireplace and sets it on an end table. It's a very mundane, simple day. The two girls, together, just enjoying each other's company.
Jason the Great
Stealer of Pants

Re: CHRISTMAS GIFTS 2020 (As many as I could, anyway)

Postby Crescent » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:06 pm

Super cool o 3o All the different designs work so well XD And the item descriptions and gatcha events are real nice touches u 3u
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Re: CHRISTMAS GIFTS 2020 (As many as I could, anyway)

Postby MasterDJ » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:48 pm

If I had a working computer I would have drawings of Kasumi, Dag, and Toitoi enjoying their gifts. Oh my god I love this.

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Return to General Discussion