ಠ_ಠ

General Discussion! Hopefully with 80% less SPAM. X_X;

ಠ_ಠ

Postby Jason the Great » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:26 am

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

...Go then. There are other worlds than these.

EDIT:
Ok, so I sorta have somethin' to put here now I guess (I was tired and bored before. I still sorta am, but now I have somethin to show for it.)

So I was thinking about Celia and how like...I need an original story for her, in case I wanna use her for anything in the future. So I came up with a story and design for it:

The basic story, as I posted on DA, is:
Basically, when she was 15, she was killed via a screwup of a particularly screwup Angel -name pending-, who then brings her back to life...And, pretty much because she thought it'd be neat, gave her celestial powers as an apology. This results in heaven getting kind of touchy, as they don't want a human running around with celestial powers, but they can't take away her powers without taking away her life, and it was an Angel's screwup that killed her in the first place. So instead, Heaven basically says "Do junk for us in the Human world where we can't get involved, and you get to stay alive."

4 years later, and she's pretty much a bonafide Demon Hunter, with the Angel who killed her working as her partner.

Her parents also have no idea she hunts demons now. She has to keep that stuff on the hush hush.

So ya. JUNK n STUFF.
Jason the Great
Stealer of Pants

Re: ಠ_ಠ

Postby Hunter » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:36 am

One's a resurected 15yr old girl with holy powers and the other is the angel who not only accidently killed her but gave her those powers...

THEY FIGHT CRIME!!

*cough* joking aside I really like her design and back story jason, pretty cool
Hunter
BANNED

Postby Jason the Great » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Well, 19 as of the pic.

And ya, sort of. xD The types of crimes Heaven would be interested in sorting out, you know, with demons and whatsits.
Jason the Great
Stealer of Pants

Postby Benjamin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Intriguing premise. One part "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", one part Kid Eternity (a very obscure from comic books' Golden Age), all hawtness. :grin:
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Postby Hunter » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 pm

well don't take my joking as that I don't like it. I like the concept and the pic lol
Hunter
BANNED

Postby MasterDJ » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah, definitely digging the design there.

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Return to General Discussion