Behind the Scenes crap? Sorta.

Things about the Forum Build, the Server, the various things (Oekaki, Wiki, bleh bleh) or just ramblings about stuff that involve the workings of this place.

Behind the Scenes crap? Sorta.

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 am

:arrow06: Updated DDT to 3.0.7-PL1. Same as DU.
:arrow06: Got the layout of DDT to stop looking like a damn fool and sit together. Go see!
:arrow06: .....Hey. You know those Smilies DDT has? Yeah, like the EZPimp? :pimpin: Oh! And the utterly confused and lost victim? :buh: Yes, I had to do them all individually. Apparently, exporting from one board and trying to install it on another of the same version and type is "Invalid" or some bullhonkery. ...Anyway.

I also uploaded something I found a long time ago and saved for my own personal re-reading. I wanna share it with all of you because it really reminds me where I got some of my jokes from... mostly. >_>; That and, well, it's Digimon.

Maybe now more of you will understand some of my terrible references.

Cam may remember this, ironically enough... as it was from the Lost Temple of Ishida back in the day. Koani is the artist, but the Lost Temple of Ishida was all the fault of Claire. I have no idea whatever happened to her or her site. :< Topcities killed it long, long ago. I'm sure she's still a Bishie FanGirl though... Oh, and this is the woman responsible for my vast Bishie Basement that I currently own. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have a place to keep them all as I wouldn't have had the thought to collect them in the basement at all. :grin:

Anyway! The Original~!! "Goth TK"... which inspired Goth Ken and Goth Kouichi at a later time after the creation of the Temple of Minamoto. >_>; And instead of Fluffy the Raging Tokomon, we had a worse terror. Mittens the Rabid Wormmon... who attacked if you even remotely resembled "Ken-chan".

*sigh* Ah memories.

......Right, moving on to the silliness before I pass the hell out...

http://www.dnatamer.net/users/YoshinoSuki/gothtk/

Yes, Davis/Daisuke is a Panty-Thief. PANTY. THIIIEEEEEEEEF. *SHWAM!* X_X..........Ow, wait, shw.... REALLY?!

Ex: You cut the Special Effects budget for stronger bars on Uryuu's cage.

......Damnit, I forgot about that.
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Re: Behind the Scenes crap? Sorta.

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:58 pm

I just now realized that Uryuu's family name is the same as Yamato's. XD (And, well, Takeru's too, I think.) I wonder if they're related?

And oh, the Goths. I remember them. XD

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Return to SysOp Station