Die For Our Ship

Archived (Usually Board or Plot-Relevant) Threads are shoved here. Mostly for some semblance of neatness. >_>; Examples include conversations and calls for thread, plot, or Alt. RP ideas that don't need to remain in the main GD, but are still interesting to look back and read.

Die For Our Ship

Postby MasterDJ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 pm

In light of the pseudo-holiday that just passed us, I had a memory of an old thread at one of my first RPGs, about the shipping of characters within the game. This included the making of their "couple" names, see "Brangelina", "Takari", "Sorato" etc. This is really just a stupid little thread to have fun, and thus is not so much an official couple listing but a possible and what if listing. Add where need apply.

Please note, barely any logic is applied to this sort of shit. Read some of the "evidence" and "logic" people use in their shipping arguments. Hell if you can wade through the bloody ocean battlefield that are the ship wars of Harry Potter and Avatar: The Last Airbender, you'd see "logic" rivaling most school yard fights over how Batman can beat Superman while not citing any actual achievements.

*ahem*

Gotta get these out the way. I'm gonna be killed for them.

Zealos x Celia or Zealia: An obsession that goes beyond DDT and any RP concerning the two, Zealos is all about Celia being in a bunny outfit..as apparently he likes bunny outfits, and has gone far enough to call her "Honey Bunny" on every occasion despite the constant beatings. Why is beyond even me. It sort of just mutated into this. It could be one-sided, but Zealos does give her attention....who am I kidding? It's one-sided. XD

Shinn x Riiko or Shiriiko: Let's face facts, Shinn wants Riiko. Bad. However obsession can be love, and he does have some history with the Agito family due to being around Soma, and Riiko does like him. Crazy boy may tug at Riiko's heart strings yet. He just has to get past Agito, who finds his pining for his sister annoying. Careful Shinn, or you might get Rider Kicked out of the running.

Celia x Riiko or Celiiko/Rilia: Celia is a recent addition to the Race for Riiko after la femme Agito unknowingly turned her on during Celia's first visit to the Agito home. Ever since Celia's been grilling Soma for details, worrying about how she appears to her, and despite having squadron of hot maids has Riiko on the brain constantly. Now the question is if she's only in it for a one night stand or a full on relationship. A Rider Kick might be in Celia's future to.

Agito x Riiko or Agiiko/Somiiko or Agito2: Incest coupling! XD Considering how often Riiko worries for her brother and Agito is protective of her, it could very well be the budding of true love! Besides, what better way to keep others from his dear sister than to take her for himself.

Hunter x Chelsea or Chelunter/Hunsea: This is a recent pairing that came from some sudden attraction at the city library. Hunter's muscle graced body gets Chelsea pretty faint, and her cuteness and curves drive Hunter mad. Perhaps this is a match made in heaven...if not for two things...

The DJ x Chelsea or DChelsea: The DJ's first admittance to making a mistake is to Chelsea, and he's the only one who's shown genuine kindness to instead of playing the nutcase referee. Their partners also seem to have a level of respect for one another to boot. Given how out there their personalities can be it could happen.

Hunter x Mae or Maenter: One of Hunter's students, Mae tends to call Hunter "dekabutsu" rather than sensei and in any circle that might mean blatant disrespect but Mae also seemed to be quite defensive when Chelsea and Hunter were gabbing it up. She might see the librarian as an intruder in her territory.

Agito x Haruka or Harito/Agichiru/Somuka: Now let's see here. Haruka has a very apparent crush on Agito that everyone BUT Agito seems to catch on to. Agito has displayed all the signs of a crush on Haruka, but his own lack of self-worth makes him turn and run in most situations with her. If someone could finally force the two into a closet things may go a lot more smooth.

Agito x Celia or Hagito/Cegito/Somalia: Now this pairing has just a tip more on the previous one over one key difference. That being Agito and Celia have actually kissed. Albeit it was part of a larger plot, but they kissed. Added in that Celia has risked her life and her standing to defend the boy, and the fact that Agito was the first to show her kindness, and it may be revealed that Celia's infatuation with Riiko is meerly a front to get closer to Soma.

Dagrus x Iris or Dagiris: Two gang leaders in the same school, their track record has been shit up until they found out they were both Tamers. Being stuck on missions with her has made Dag reveal his deeper thoughts to the busty tomboy, and Iris has shown a softer side to someone who is supposed to be a sworn enemy. Now granted, Dagrus and Iris in DDT are boyfriend and girlfriend and soon to be husband and wife, but over there the chemistry was sexual that turned into love. These two here have the worst clashing of mindset, with Iris uncomfortable around dudes, and Dagrus uncomfortable around girls, both due to past incidents. It could work...or maybe it might become...

Dagrus x Celia or Dagelia/Cegrus: The only girl Dag is more than willing to go all out against, and the one Celia beelines for in every fight, Dagrus and Celia are rivals with blood lust....but that could turn into lust. The logic behind them works the same way as Goku x Vegeta and Graham Aker x Gundam, the most bitter of rivals can make love blossom on the battlefield.

Iris x Rachael or Rachiris: Iris took this newcomer under her wing almost immediately, and Rachael seems quite attached to her. Maybe the rumors of Iris batting for the other team are true? She just needs to get past Ravenmon...

This is just a quick list. It can be expanded, but I wanna hear ideas or support or..well something. It's a little couple thread people, go nuts!

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Re: Die For Our Ship

Postby tentacleGrape » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 pm

At the behest of Cam, I post this now:

Ben x Quarter or Bearter or Quarn (pronounced "corn" mind you): Ben and his obsession with change began during a random post in the Halloween thread waaaay back when. Thank God for my awesome-tacular memory for remembering all of Ben's little random moments.

Okay I didn't remember. Cam had to remind me. But I was fully able to roll with it, so hah!
"Durian Arms! Mr. Dangerous!"
tentacleGrape
Flamboyant Master of Moe Moe Kyun~!

Postby Jason the Great » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:15 am

You're insane xD And I think you have a death wish with some of those...

Tho' technically, we've already discussed each of the Celia ones xD Cept Celia x Zealos. <_< Never in a billion years.
Jason the Great
Stealer of Pants

Postby KageZX » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 am

What about Ms. Blade and dagrus's uncle?
KageZX
<Applicant>

Postby MasterDJ » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Ah yes, how could I forget...

Morana x Raiga or Moraiga/Rairana: The sultry, fierce minded, mysterious principal of St. Eld's and the wise, fierce minded, mysterious operator of the Blue Dragon Cafe. Both tea enthusiasts and the calm in most of the storms of insanity that go on in Cyan City, the two seem quite interested in one another and when no one is looking tend to get together. This could be a pleasant friendship..or it could be the start of a hot romance. Whatever the case, Dag and Celia are rather in the dark about it.

MasterDJ

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Mm.... since the thought of incest is always fun and I wouldn't be me if I didn't do it...

What EXACTLY would you call Shugotenshi and Shurensuki? Their names are so close. XD Bwahahaha. *vvvvvvvvvvooooooom-PAM!* X_X; Ow..... Getting run over by Yama-bike hurts.... a lot.... Ow...

Shugo: I'd call it off before you get too badly injured.

X_X; Ok, well obviously... um... Loki gets all bothered and fluttery around Robyn. So... should that silly and tenuous relationship actually develop farther, what would it be? Lobyn or Roki? XD *giggle snicker*

Aphrodite: I call it profit.

Robyn: You would. T_T;

My brain is not with the couplings right now. Stupid.... watching Anime... for a day and a half... XD; Brain is on other things. XD
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby tentacleGrape » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:25 am

Shuten-Suki

...see what I did there? With the whole "-suki" thing and the...yea, I deserve to be shot >_>

But it's probably the coolest sounding thing to come up with. Other ideas that floated around were "Hot Family Love" and "Shushu" or "RenTen"...that last one sounds like some Japanese gameshow gone wrong lol
tentacleGrape

Postby Hunter » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:38 am

shugosuki or Shurentenshi

... O.o those are bad names.

or, a engrich pronunciation of Ben Ten

It started when an arien device did wha' it did~~~ He RenTen~ ^_^

*is shot, stabbed, flamed, iced, chomped, buried, dug up again, oozed, etc*

X_X
Hunter
BANNED

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:47 am

I don't know, I rather like Shurentenshi. XD *dodges bike* X_X Goddamn touchy fuckers... AHEM! So, we want 'shipping, do we? Weeeeelll then...let's start off with the scary ones.

Akurei x Hunter, or Hunterei: A brilliant boy-- with a troubled past and a near-suicidal streak! A concerned teacher-- willing to do anything to help! Is their current animosity the sparks of true opposition and hatred--or the first spats between two lovers who do not yet know that they are MEANT FOR EACH OTHER?! *pause for sakura blossoms* ...>_> Yaoi fangirls, please squee in a hideously loud tone once for yes, twice for Very Yes.

Loki x Agito, or Logito: Our heroic muffin was this slacker albino's first, and arguably best, friend! But perhaps...they're fated for something more than just chasing vigilantes and watching Ryukishi Guy together! Perhaps these are two souls destined to entwine with one another IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND I THINK YOU DO. *nudge nudge wink wink*

Akurei x Thanatos, or Akutos: Akurei's shadowy, mysterious Digimon not only calls his Tamer "Master"...he seems willing to do Anything for the boy. So...just how far does his devotion really go? Does it go...there? Does it go...all the way? Does it go...IN BED? ...Yeah, see how subtle I was there? Oh yeaaaaah.

Hermes x Aphrodite, or Apherm (NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT HA HA): We know this old raven likes the way the kitty shaketh her moneymaker, so to speak...Perhaps Aph is into a "Tweety Bird" with some experience...Yeah, I went there.

Akurei x Shugo, or Shugurei: Both are lonely young men with far more to them than they appear. Both are far smarter than the average. Both, perhaps most importantly, are pale bishounen boys, and it is almost Inevitable that fangirls (yes, I'm looking at you, Jess dear) will draw them making out. ...And more. ...A lot more. MAN SEX.

Zealos x Zealos, or Oh God No: ....You read it. You can't un-read it.

Robyn x Suki, or Robuki: You ever notice how these two are...always around one another? You ever notice how...they're reaaaallly good friends? You ever notice how they're both Really Hot? And would be hotter making out?

...Yeah, that last one is mostly for putting up with the rest. XDDD

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Postby MasterDJ » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:01 am

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE WHO MENTION ZEALOS X ZEALOS. ITS THE ONE WHERE THE BEASTIE BOYS SCRATCH YOUR HARD DRIVE.

But recent events have called me to do this.

Albion x Ruby Saber X or Alsaber: A dashing knight meets a brave princess, how could this not lead to love and nooky?! Besides, given the great Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask flavor they got going, it seems like a match made in heroic heaven....unless...

The Rider x Ruby Saber X or Ridaber: She prefers the violent sword swinging Rider character as her beau! He does wear more black than Albion! However, there is also OPTION C.

Albion x The Rider or Alider: Forget the X-chromosome with the nice legs. Who needs her when you can have HOT WHITE KNIGHT BLACK KNIGHT BUTT ACTION!!!?!?!

Yukito: T_T I'm going to KILL YOU for this mockery of affection.

JOIN THE QUEU!

MasterDJ

Postby Hunter » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 pm

I'll toss in "Iruka" which is Iris-Haruka

Iris, leader of the FairLions gang of all girls must have a lot on her mind. a mind that only her right hand gal, Haruka (star of Nunnally's swim and dive team and shy little woob-ette) can soothe. Do they dare cross the line that two girls "shouldn't" (but every guy wishes they would..) cross?

"savage breast" indeed folks~

or how about... Aphlexis. Horny Kitty and a rabbit digimon that F!'s like a ... well... bunny. Both are pretty hot gals too. and who can say no to cat ears, a tail and a sailor fuku... or that office lady look of short skirt and business jacket??
Hunter
BANNED

Postby tentacleGrape » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

And...as per the latest thread started

Peter x Ben or Peen or Beter. The forbidden love between what could only be called a cat-dog relationship, where the cat is a defenseless kitten and the dog is an oversized pug that has been in desperate need of some feeding. But somewhere beneath all that glorious "TSUN-" is a "-DERE" waiting to happen. Will this love-to-hate relationship blossom into a beautiful, forbidden romance? Stay tuned to find out.

Ben: BAD END!!! T.T
tentacleGrape

Postby Hunter » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Peter: T_T VERY Bad End!! So bad an end it was cut from reality
Hunter
BANNED

Postby MasterDJ » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:09 am

...XD I think BenxPeter are the winners. Expect to see a banner of it.

MasterDJ

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:48 am

;_; Not fair! What about Z-- *MAGNET! PUUUNNNCH!* X_X *out cold*

Akurei: >_< I'm not willing to risk going through that again, Goddamnit.

Loki: X_X Me neither.

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Aph: Oi~! Oi~! When can we start the Three-ways?! X3

Shugo: You so much as go near that keyboard, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will END you. T_T

Auren: Why are you wearing that thing anyway.

Shugo: ..... -.-; *sigh* I... lost a bet... with Neesan. ¬.¬;

Auren: I told you to stop betting on "Will Yama Eat This". T_T

Shugo: Listen, logically, she should NOT have been ABLE to eat the doghouse. It was HER SIZE. T_T

Auren: LOGIC DOES NOT APPLY TO THE STOMACH OF A YAMAINUMON, FOOL. T_T

Shugo: This is why she fucks up my plans.

Auren: He may be getting it...

Anyone else picturing-

Charas: SAY IT AND WE WILL END YOU EN MASSE!

Aph: Well.... depends if it's good or not, really-

Charas: *turn on her collectively* T__T

Aph: ^_^;;; Chotto~.....

Oh! o.o *blinku* I'm a bad Hentai! How could I never have mentioned RobynxSuki. D: There was a lemon and everything. Geez!

Aph: You're slipping.

Yeah, I know. ;_; But what is that anyway... It took the place of Suzumi from DDT... but... Again, it could be Roki. X_X; Not right.

Aph: I call it excellent and misleading.

Wait, there's Subyn. No, that doesn't work.... Robuki! Sounds... best...?

Aph: Whatever sells.

T_T You have lost your soul and stolen Yunatia's from DDT, I swear.

Aph: I'm your character. XD

God, stop reminding me.

Aph: >_> Hey. D'ja notice they didn't trample you for it? X3

I'm sure it has more to do with the beating of Ex for showing the Comparison Pics of "Suzumi versus Robuki" than caring what I said. X_X Or hearing it. >_>;

Aph: *grins* Hop, Step, Jump~... X3

NO! Nooooo. No. Hey!! GET BACK HERE WITH THAT VIDEO CAMERA! I'm going to pay for whatever it is she's planning, I already know it. ;_;
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Die For Our Ship II: DIE HARDER (FOR OUR SHIP)

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Fri May 08, 2009 12:10 pm

>_> So in light of recent events...particularly recent events in a certain bar...The time has come to update the "potential coupling" list. Yes, it's time once again to DIE FOR OUR 'SHIP! XD

Let's begin.

Tetsuki (Tetsuo x Suki): It's sweet, it's romantic, it's potentially litigious! It's fairly obvious that St. Nunnaly's most gun-toting teacher has the hots bad for one Yoshino Shurensuki...and she seems to keep ending up needing to be saved by him, or flashing her panties at him, or serving him in a maid costume...She also seems to return said hots, honestly...>_> Are these two going to violate student-teacher interaction regulations all over? (Short answer: YES.)

Robalin (Balin x Robyn): HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER! Just as things get serious in Roki/Lobyn land--the two having their first unofficial "date", flirting shyly with one another, and generally becoming very good friends--that potential has been shattered like it was punched by an angry god from the arrival of the straight-off-a-shoujo-manga page White Prince, Balin Sigma! He's handsome, he sparkles, he has his own magical partners, and all three of his personalities are interested in banging Robyn speechless! Loki has his work cut out for him--UNLESS--

Baloki (Balin x Loki): Some people say that when you drink, your true self comes out...if that's true, well, then a drunken night at Digitamamon's Diner hath revealed that Balin doesn't want Robyn at all-- he wants his Pale Sexy, LOKI-KUUUUUUNNN. XD He wants him to bow before his king. If you know what I mean. Someone's a seme all right.

Tetsurei (Tetsuo x Akurei): Speaking of drunken nights and seme men, perhaps Tetsuo's heart isn't set on a female student like Suki...no, he yearns for the manly embrace of the boy he knows as "Floor-kun", who is in truth one Nagisa Akurei, who's hiding his uke tendencies under a mask of bravado--but Tetsuo knows just how to bring them out with his drunken charms and banned-in-Zimbabwe fingers. Maybe we weren't wrong last time--it is a teacher Aku needs, just not necessarily the kindly, pie-making Home Ec one...

Sonnter (Sonny x Hunter): ...Because he belongs to the chiseled, ultra-strong Chinese agent of the mysterious Daedalus Initiative known as Sonny Kwan. Come on, no one calls someone they really want to FIGHT "little man". And letting himself get knocked out to the back of the neck? That stuff at the fairgrounds was straight up flirting. Musclebound mansex, awwww yeah.

Cadenrei (Akurei x Cadence): What's this? Akurei met a girl at the fairgrounds? And he didn't treat her like crap from day one?! You say he stuttered and blushed around her? Well, I never! That is odd. Too bad she's the Secretary of State's daughter and far too important for him. They're never even going to meet again, lay you odds. That note was just to shut the yaoi fangirls up, that she left him. >_> This is not a coupling that will go anywhere. No. Akurei's gay, everyone knows THAT. XD

Dagarei (Akurei x Dagrus): Gay for his childhood rival, that is! Yes, Dagrus and Akurei have been fighting since they were children, and despise the fuck out of one another...they're like putting an Autobot and a Decepticon in a room together. But you know what eventually happens in this kind of situation? Yep, all that tsun gives way to the flood of dere. Akurei and Dagrus will have their Pax Cybertronia between the sheets. >_>

Madeshin (Madelaine x Dagrus): ...If his mom doesn't nab Dagrus first. Gendou's supermodel wife surely must yearn for more than such a somber man as her husband--she needs a young man. Full of life and vigour. Someone who can nuzzle between her titties yet still call her "Auntie" or "Mrs. Nagisa". Someone she's known since they were a baby-- like Dagashin! It doesn't help that Dag nosebleeds every time he sees down her top...XD

More to come when I wake up! THE HORROR IS NOT OVER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby MasterDJ » Fri May 08, 2009 12:22 pm

XD

Don't come online dude. I can't protect you from them if you come online, dude.

Tetsuo: T_T SWANSON SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

Dagrus: T_T FACE US AND DIE LIKE A MAN!!!!!

>_> I got one more I could add, maybe two. but lemme wait to see what you post.

MasterDJ

Postby Hunter » Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Hunter: >> *is sharpening a tomahawk*
Hunter
BANNED

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Fri May 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Akurei: >_< You'll have to wait till he dies from the loss of iron in his blood. *holding a swirling mass of said metal a la Magneto in X2*

X_X; Must...continue...the dream...*types despite slow bleedy death*

Yamagito (Agito x Inuken Yamainumon): >_> Oh sure, Agito seems to like Haruka now. But his heart truly lies with the first woman to offer to be Sailor Jupiter for him--with the first woman to eat his clothing right off of him--with the first woman to show him that you can still be sexy, even if you're a giant purple lupine eating machine. I mean c'mon, he calls her 'puppy', she calls him Agito-san, he might taste like rumbuns or something else delicious, and she has breasts that rival her Tamer's. Everyone wins! Except the censors.

Agitorei (Agito x Akurei): Of course, everyone knows that's just a pipe dream/drunken fanservice. What's really going on is Agito and his best friend's bishounen elder brother! Akurei always felt sorry for the crippled young muffin--Agito always wondered why Akurei was so lonely! And hey, they're on a mission in the romantic depths of the Crimson Monastery! Perhaps, side by side on the battlefield, their love will truly blossom!

Aphfried (Aph x Sieg x Freed): Well if there's one thing Aphrodite likes more than one sexy catboy? It's one catboy that's ACTUALLY two. Two of everything is better, y'know, and the Maneshimon was never exactly known for her inhibitions. Not to mention that the two are already members of the rapidly growing Hentai Alliance...perhaps they're going to start providing material of their own. (They really are.)

Rikkumes (Hermes x Rikku): Speaking of perverts, everyone knows that a certain dirty old bird flirts with anything female and enough bust to fill a teacup/a pulse. But he's never really swooned around anyone...except for Stragomon's former bounty-hunter sister, the ExStragomon Rikku. More interesting still, she seems to return the flirtation, calling him 'Birdman' and essentially wrapping him around her little finger...

Thanadiva (Thanatos x Diva): She's the princess of the La Obscura family, mighty vampire clan and people responsible for saving the Umbromon home city's collective butt during their Long War. He's an Umbromon assassin who despite his skill and bravery, is still a youth, and desperate to prove himself. Maybe there's more to this than the simple flirtation she showed him in the Monastery...

Thanaluxos (Thanatos x Luxos): Or maybe the Umbromon's heart is given only to his younger sister, the mysterious blind Oracle, to whom he seems almost entirely devoted. You say it's just Umbromon culture, I say it's incest town! WOOOO!

Directira (The Director x Kira): He's the mysterious director of the Daedalus Initiative. She's his devoted secretary, willing to risk anything for a glasses-wearing figure who's always in the darkness...well, willing to risk doing giant mountains of paperwork and dealing with the weird fuckers at Daedalus, anyway. And isn't that sacrifice enough for love?! ISN'T IT?!

Direcolm (The Director x Malcolm): No, it isn't! Because The Director's heart is given to the other figure beside him in a creepy room filled with computer screens-- his right-hand man, Malcolm Early. Hell, Early's been taking care of his kids for years. Can two men be so close to one another and never think of boning the ass out of each other--does that seem right to you?

Malcotsuo (Malcolm x Tetsuo): What does seem right is these two, though. Mysterious pasts they don't talk about? Check. Previously knew each other? Check. Awkwardness when meeting again? Check. Theological discussions in the cemetery? CHECK. Could this be an old flame walking back into Tetsuo's life in a long brown overcoat? Only the yaoi fangirls know for sure.

DirecJ (The Director x The DJ): When these two met at the end of Hands of Fate, oh, the sparks were a-flyin'...the sparks of LOVE. Come on. Mysterious glasses-wearers seeking to dictate events in the Digital World...and the way they seemed to know each other TOO...and the references...and the way the DJ managed to break the Director's cool? Oh, yeah. You just know they're secretly boning.

X_X; I'll get online...when the bleeding...stops....*dies*

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Next

Return to Archives