Amazing! Dial Up Cafe!

Archived (Usually Board or Plot-Relevant) Threads are shoved here. Mostly for some semblance of neatness. >_>; Examples include conversations and calls for thread, plot, or Alt. RP ideas that don't need to remain in the main GD, but are still interesting to look back and read.

Amazing! Dial Up Cafe!

Postby MasterDJ » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:27 pm

So yeah, after Graham showed me the menu for the fucking KAMEN RIDER CAFE I figured MANG, WE GOTS SOME GOOD SHIT WE CAN THEME TOO BRAH WHATS UP.

*ahem* Sorry about that.

So I figured between Tamers and Digimon we have enough material to make themed foods and beverages based on our characters. Post whatever recipes you can think of, hell if we can even make some of this stuff post it online at our facebook group or just here on the board!

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Re: Amazing! Dial Up Cafe!

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Technically it's KAMEN RIDER THE DINER. XD A very real and actual Thing, see its glorious menu here.)

BUT YES. >_>

APPETIZERS/A LÁ CARTE

Yamainumon's Favorite Dumpling: This dumpling is the largest dumpling possible! It is packed with a surprising array of flavors from all over the kitchen. $8.90/¥890

Comforting Bagel: Onion bagels (3) with cream cheese. A breakfast and recuperation favorite! (Not served after lunch hours.) $5.99/¥599

ENTREÉS

Mobile Sushi Citadel "Shai-Hulud": Extremely large selection of fresh nigiri sushi, hand picked by our chefs to suit the sections of Daedalus Initiative's mobile fortress on a collectible base platter (e.g. halibut: for High Olympus, salmon roe: for Terminal Eden, grilled eel for ICARUS lab complex). Seaweed shell retains shape of the Mobile Citadel. Various maki roll types form treads. $75.00/¥7500

(Akurei: Why are we doing the most expensive entree possible first?! T_T

SHUSH OR I'LL BRING UP THE ADULT-ORIENTED COCKTAILS AGAIN.

Akurei: *>/////<*;;; DON'T.)

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Postby Benjamin » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Wait, we have a Facebook group? 0_o

Anyway... I can probably think of something Canadian for Jace. We canucks mastered the art of comfort food--I mean, we managed to make a national dish with french fries, cheese curd, and gravy.
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Valor Family Poutine? >_>

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Benjamin » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 pm

So decadent, you need the free healthcare in case your heart stops.
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:39 pm

ENTREÉS

Akurei's Famous "Massacre Scene" Omurice: Enjoy this traditional omelet rice, full of chicken goodness--cooked with the elder Nagisa brother's special affection. Even if the omelet is haphazard and smothered in ketchup and Japanese mayonnaise like a murder scene, it tastes delicious! Served with extra ketchup and shelled edamame in bowl.($14.54/¥1454)

Young Mishima's Extreme Hamburger Steak: Made with elbow drops and the shouting of Mishima Dagashin, this hamburger steak is so juicy and very tender, with an egg and special blend of "Berserk Dragon" sauce for topping. Served with mashed potatoes and vegetable blend. $14.45/¥1445

Celia's Romantic Apology Pizza: This pepperoni pizza, with lots of extra cheese and authentic Italian robust tomato sauce, has all the pepperoni on one side--that's for Riiko, though, Ringmon! You'd better wear that scarf when you eat this pizza, or Celia will cry. ; 3; $12.40/¥1240

DESSERTS

Special Erotic de Croix Buns: Cinnamon buns are a delicious food, and these are served piping hot. Whoops! That icing gets everywhere! It's a little too ero-ero, isn't it? Ahe...^_^; Let's blame Fleur for it. $7.50/¥750

BEVERAGES/COCKTAILS

Alma's Favorite Juice Box: This ultra-refreshing mix of mango and dragon fruit served in an authentic Gaimco juice box (but 2000mL is much too much for a little girl)! $4.00/¥400, free refills.

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby tentacleGrape » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Urutora Dekahou's ULTRA SPECIAL SERVICE!!!: Enjoy your next meal with service provided by the man of muscle and might, Urutora Dekahou. Behold his MOE MOE KYUN!!! magic to make your next meal fantastic and special! Hear his utterance of the word MASTER!!! Your next meal IS AWAITING! ($5.00/¥525)
"Durian Arms! Mr. Dangerous!"
tentacleGrape
Flamboyant Master of Moe Moe Kyun~!

Postby MasterDJ » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:44 am

That one terrifies me.

Agito Megane Cookies: Cookies shaped like Soma's glasses in regular and each of his Digimental states, each one has burned into it a different Digimental Crest on the arms. Try all ten different flavors like 'The Cinnamon of Courage" and "The White Chocolate of Heroism"! ($2.00)

Star Cream Puffs: As made by Crown Star/Ezio Bianchi! One delightfully cooked pastry is star shaped with the center covered with Crown emblem shaped powdered sugar. A delicate yet scrumptious taste you can use to seduce certain tomboyish busty gang leaders! ($3.00)

Will come up with more later! Also, the Dekahou order sounds absolutely terrifying. I will however have the Massacre Omurice and the Extreme Hamburger Steak. 030

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Postby Benjamin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am

Valor Family Poutine: A Canadian delicacy made with fresh-cut fries made with potatoes from Alberta, topped with cheese curd from Quebec, pulled pork, bacon, and maple-flavoured sausage (not from British Columbia, though >_>), and smothered with beef gravy. Served in a ridiculously large portion that is guaranteed to give you a heart attack, provided you do not have Ben Valor's superfast metabolism. ($14.50 CDN)

...and the "British Columbia" part was a rather tasteless joke on my part. >_>
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:46 am

I like the idea that Valor Family Poutine is like a secret menu item that you have to pay Canadian money for. XD

....Dekahou Special Service, on the other hand, is the most terrifying concept since Kamen no Maid Guy. ; ∆;

One familiar fading tune
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:51 am

@Benjamin -- We do have a Facebook Group, yes. lol But I don't think anyone has you as a FB Friend. Last I heard you didn't even have a FB. >_>~?

For anyone logged in or wanting a quick jump to the Group, here you are:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/digimondialuprpg/

I hope that works. o 3o
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Benjamin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:49 am

Well, we can chalk that up to the fact that Benjamin is actually my middle name and that I use my full name on Facebook so my family, non-internet friends, and old elementary/middle/high classmates can find me. >_>; (My first name is Patrick. A fine Irish name, I suppose.) I largely use "Benjamin" on the Internet due to personal preference towards that name and only those that have known me before the year 2000 can get away with calling me by my given name. :P

Anyway, expect a request from a guy with a platypus for an avatar. >_>;; And I will friend anyone who gives me a request; a few of my Internet pals from other forums managed to find me as well. XD
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Yeah, I have my full name cause due to the massive amount of people named "Jessica" I went by my middle name; "Lyn" in high school and college, so... >_>; lol
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Return to Archives