D-Kingdom Back Up

Archived (Usually Board or Plot-Relevant) Threads are shoved here. Mostly for some semblance of neatness. >_>; Examples include conversations and calls for thread, plot, or Alt. RP ideas that don't need to remain in the main GD, but are still interesting to look back and read.

D-Kingdom Back Up

Postby Jason the Great » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:43 pm

D-Kingdom's back up and running after that loooong hiatus. I know, I dun fucked up. 8B

Two rule additions as well, to clear some stuff up, which I'll add here, as well as them being added to the official rules via Erik.

Will be coming up with new missions at some point, and setting up the first storyline thread once a couple things get wrapped up. Have fun~

NEW RULES

EXP:
Missions will earn you EXP points. These points may be allocated to several things. The main purpose, however, is for powering up your Familiar's Blessings. It takes 10 points to level from 1 to 2, and 15 additional points to level from 2 to 3.
Humans require 8 points instead of 10, and 13 intead of 15.

Indicate it as such on your Profile:
Name of Blessing / Type / Lv. # / EXP: #

Most standard Missions will net you 1 EXP. I know this seems feeble, but Storyline rps that your character participates in may earn them upwards of 5 or 6 EXP, depending on what happens. Plus other rewards.

MAGIC ITEMS AND YOU:
This is in regards to how to appropriately equip and use Magic Items. I'm not going over everything, but here are the things that may get confusing:
Magic Rings: You can wear up to 10 Magic Rings, HOWEVER Rings are activated by HAND not by FINGER. If you have 3 Rings on one Hand, they activate together and combine their abilities, resulting in sometimes positive, but usually negative effects. As for these effects...Try them yourself to find out if rings are compatible.

Magic Amulets/Necklaces: Unlike Rings, you can wear these to your heart's content, just keep in mind how stupid bling looks. Each amulet/necklace has a special command word that must be spoken to activate it's effects.

Magic Boots/Gloves/Armor Sets: No, you can't mix and match.

Magic Weapons: If it is in your hand, you can use it's ability, except in very specific circumstances.

Magic items are also very adaptable when it comes to their owners. This means they can easily change form to fit their owner. This can go from a simple size change to two people wearing the same magic boots, but one is thigh highed and the other is simply shoes. It will keep most of the same design themes, however.

KEEP TRACK OF YOUR OWN MAGIC ITEMS ON YOUR CHARACTERS PROFILES If it is not there, you don't have it.
Jason the Great
Stealer of Pants

Return to Archives