Goin' on hiatus.

Because we usually posted something about "BBS" or "Sorry it's been a while", I noticed there were quite a lot. Tossing them all in here so as to decide if we wanna just keep them for posterity or wipe them from the DB. >>

I think this will also include computer explosions because that's a personal thing that also happens to lead to absences and delays. > 3>

Goin' on hiatus.

Postby Benjamin » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:11 am

It is not as bad as it sounds as I am only going to be gone from January 31st to February 11th. Let me just say that it is looking like my access to the Internet will be limited or nonexistent between then. As to why, well, I will gladly explain over instant messenger (I have already informed Justin) because I do not want to tell the bots. >_>

Anyway, I thought I should let you guys know that I will probably not be around for the first half of February. However, there is one near-complete thread I would like to finish ("Basic Training") and make some progress on a few (notably "Of Blood and Valor") before I shuffle off into limbo for two weeks. I just hope you guys can accomodate me. ^^;
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Re: Goin' on hiatus.

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:22 am

But the bots wanna know everything you doooooooo. o 3o
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Have fun in [LOCATION REDACTED], Ben! o 3o We will eagerly await your return!

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Postby Benjamin » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Given how I am going on hiatus tomorrow and there are still a couple ongoing threads I am involved in, would anyone like to temporarily take the reins of Jordan and Lynx (if need be) until I return? ^^;

I just do not want them to fall behind. Particularly in "the Fruit Invasion II" and "Final Knight."
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Return to Hiatus Notifications