Apologies for my Absence

Because we usually posted something about "BBS" or "Sorry it's been a while", I noticed there were quite a lot. Tossing them all in here so as to decide if we wanna just keep them for posterity or wipe them from the DB. >>

I think this will also include computer explosions because that's a personal thing that also happens to lead to absences and delays. > 3>

Apologies for my Absence

Postby MasterDJ » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Sorry about the down time folks. Been horribly busy as of late due to testing phases over here on my side, and then a major heart attack this past Friday. Everything is fine now. I will do some light posting, then after work on Monday I'll get to the heavy stuff.

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Re: Apologies for my Absence

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:50 pm

I hope the heart attack is figurative. :( *hugs* Sorry it's been kinda shitty for you lately. Looking forward to your return, though.

Also, I'm watching Den-O now... Damnit! >>;
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Re: Apologies for my Absence

Postby Benjamin » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:45 pm

No worries. dude. I understand life can get chaotic and learned that patience is a virtue. Looking forward to when you are able to get to the heavy stuff.
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Return to Hiatus Notifications