Extended Hiatus

Because we usually posted something about "BBS" or "Sorry it's been a while", I noticed there were quite a lot. Tossing them all in here so as to decide if we wanna just keep them for posterity or wipe them from the DB. >>

I think this will also include computer explosions because that's a personal thing that also happens to lead to absences and delays. > 3>

Extended Hiatus

Postby Mooncrafter » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:37 am

As most of you know, Cam has been posting for me for quite a while now. I don't even have the energy to post for myself anymore.

I'm sitting in the doctor's office right now because I had a two hour panic attack yesterday over something so stupid as somone not taking my shift when I needed the help. I had to argue with myself that tramadol and vodka cocktail is never the answer for that whole two hours.

I'm working on getting help right this minute. Until I am better I don't think I will come back to the game unless my doctor says its a good idea.

I may be fragile, but I'll not back down
Mooncrafter
Sheriff Corgi of the Doggo Tax

Re: Extended Hiatus

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 pm

I'm sorry to hear that things've gotten to this point. I hope that things start improving for you soon and I look forward to seeing you again when you feel better. <3 *hugs*
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:53 pm

I think Jess sort of said all I can say, aside from I understand very well if the game doesn't help with bad thoughts, then taking a break is all you can really do :/

I hope you feel better soon. Brain problems are fucking awful.

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Postby Benjamin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:21 pm

I am glad that argument against taking that cocktail won, and doubly glad that you are getting help. Though I admit that I do not know you very well, Mariah, I do empathize with you because I have my own struggles with mental health and I know it is not a pleasant experience. Focus on getting better. We will be here awaiting your return.

Good luck and take care.
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Postby Crescent » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Yeah x_x Feel better ;_;
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby MasterDJ » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:26 am

Cam here. I spoke with Mariah today. Though I want to be there, the hospital's visiting hours and no sleepover policy means I would be able to do little to nothing. That and I'm also recovering from illness that has taken my voice for the most part. I am back to posting now and anything requiring her people I will post in her place.

If you want to call her, the visiting hours are from 6:30 to 7:30 Central Time. The facility has a no electronics policy, so that means she has no 3DS, no consoles, no computer, no tablet, not even allowed her cellphone. If you want to contact her, you have to go through the facility. Her number is 940-320-8100. You will need to tell the operator her patient ID which is 3103224, and ask for Chelsea Carpenter. "Mariah" will confuse the mess out of them.

She could be there for the weekend, she could be there for the entire week. I just ask that you call keep her in your thoughts and prayers. This is a big step for her and the support, which I imagine you're all providing all the same, is really important and appreciated.

"Anyone can dance with the devil, dear. Are you able to love one?"
MasterDJ
My New Faction NPC Can’t Be This Cute

Postby Mooncrafter » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:19 pm

I would like everyone to know that I am doing much better now. I'm still adjusting to my meds, but thus far everyone is able to see a marked difference in me now that I am getting the proper help I've needed my whole life. It's obnoxious to have to wait so long to see an actual effect, but I'm willing to stick it out.

I may be fragile, but I'll not back down
Mooncrafter
Sheriff Corgi of the Doggo Tax

Return to Hiatus Notifications