Just Wanted to Apologize a Little.

Because we usually posted something about "BBS" or "Sorry it's been a while", I noticed there were quite a lot. Tossing them all in here so as to decide if we wanna just keep them for posterity or wipe them from the DB. >>

I think this will also include computer explosions because that's a personal thing that also happens to lead to absences and delays. > 3>

Just Wanted to Apologize a Little.

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Wed May 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Had a bit of an abscess in the front of my mouth. Hit me like late Saturday so I suffered through it Sunday. Called for an appointment on Monday and couldn't see anyone til Tuesday.

Spent all of Tuesday morning getting things checked over and actually draining some of the infection while in the chair. (You have no idea how much better it felt just from not feeling like my chin was gonna explode. ; 3; Even if it hurt for her to work on draining some of it.) Ate a light, soft lunch at the hospital cafe so I could take a first dose of antibiotics I got from the Pharmacy. (There was delicious pudding Mittens would have easily approved of. <3 ) Then the afternoon was spent getting three teeth pulled out and two stitches.

Today has been spent with ice packs, antibiotics, pain pills, and a lot of butterscotch pudding.

So my apologies for my own absence and part of Graham's. I've unfortunately been disrupting his sleep schedule with my pain and monopolizing his time to replace ice packs and bring me more pudding. >_>;
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Re: Just Wanted to Apologize a Little.

Postby Crescent » Wed May 07, 2014 1:55 pm

It's alright ; 3;

I'm in one of my periodic "take days to reply to everything all of a sudden" swings, anyway, I'm the one up in most of the threads you two are in atm anyway I think >_>

Feel better ;_;
Crescent
Clock-Resetting Jabroni

Postby Benjamin » Wed May 07, 2014 9:23 pm

No worries.

It seems that we are in a slow period anyhow due to... circumstances, and I do not really want want to poke anyone at the moment. I hope you get better and have lots of pudding.
"I miss the good old days of the Internet when men were men, women were men, and boys were cops."
Benjamin
Official Calgary Corgi

Postby Akurei Nagisa » Wed May 07, 2014 10:38 pm

I would also like to apologize, since....yeah, I kind of went into full-anxiety mode and got all Worked Up on myself because aaaaaaaaaaaaa wife in constant pain, WHAT EVEN DO and I kind of withdrew a little. But things should be better now! I hope! Fervently!

I hear music in the air tonight
One familiar fading tune
Something pulls at my infected soul
I think I remember you
Akurei Nagisa
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie
Corpse Baka Rank: Second Bestie

Postby Jason the Great » Mon May 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Things and stuff. o 3o
Jason the Great
Stealer of Pants