Saito.

Because we usually posted something about "BBS" or "Sorry it's been a while", I noticed there were quite a lot. Tossing them all in here so as to decide if we wanna just keep them for posterity or wipe them from the DB. >>

I think this will also include computer explosions because that's a personal thing that also happens to lead to absences and delays. > 3>

Saito.

Postby Yoshino Shurensuki » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

I do still have the little fuck. He's still working from time to time. But he's pissing me off to high heaven with his overheating and constant locking up and lagging because of the heat. I have a 'cooling rack', but he spins up so loud and fast you'd think you stepped into a sawmill. It only starts up when he's running for a short period of time, so I don't think it's the hard drive.

Could be wrong.

But anyway... It used to just be if I played WoW for longer than a few minutes, and I knew that was mostly just how Taxing WoW is on a computer (let alone a Laptop) due to the insane amount of crap that Wrath of the Lich King introduced. I think Cataclysm should include a new computer with its release, personally. X_X

Anyway.

Recently, he's started acting up with Java, Flash, even watching videos 'offline'. The last two times I used D-Sketcher on him it took so long time-wise because I constantly safety-saved (read: 'screencapped my progress') due to consistent lag spikes and freezes.

This has influenced my want to post or, well, do anything online. I'm posting this on Aku's computer; Twin... who had to get a new power cord and threw a seizure fit yesterday when reading a CD... or was it DVD, I forget. Anyway. Sharing a laptop sucks and it ruins my mood. It's also not really fair to the owner of the laptop. In this case, Graham/Aku/Wookie McSuavo.

I'm also having personal issues involving arguing with my 'Inner Retard'. A lot. (Ref: Christopher Titus: Love is Evol. Audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1szLqMeHE8 )

TL;DR Version:
Opyt has invited his Daimon Friends over (Lag, Boot, and Freeze, remember those guys?) and Saito doesn't like the party happening in his apartment so he's throwing a shit fit.

This Shit Fit is pissing me off and makes me; the Landlord; want to kick his ass out into the middle of the street. Literally. There'd be something satisfying about watching a little white MacBook get run over by a Fire Truck.

Posting Mood: "Fuck this shit, I wanna stab the computer. What do you mean you can't find the network!?"

Overall: I am not ignoring you.
Yoshino Shurensuki
Keeper of Bishies
Keeper of Bishies

Re: Saito.

Postby Hunter » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 pm

suck.
Hunter
BANNED

Return to Hiatus Notifications